Post all your 1/6 Star Wars dioramas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric that is awesome!! I might have to steal that idea!

I have plans to pick up Padme as soon as the funds present themselves.

I think it would look really good with Padme and your AOTC C3PO. You can make him fetch her cloak.

Just a quick one. I will do a proper one when I get the time!!!!.

Dorgmal

bespin3.jpg

bespin4.jpg

Old Ben is on his way from the good Old USofA. Mrhatz sold me one for a very reasonable price. It's so nice not to buy off e-bay for a change. When Ben gets here I have a lot of work to do!!!!!!!!!!

Dorgmal

Last edited:
Old Ben is on his way from the good Old USofA. Mrhatz sold me one for a very reasonable price. It's so nice not to buy off e-bay for a change. When Ben gets here I have a lot of work to do!!!!!!!!!!

Dorgmal

Get ready... it should be soon! :)

This is a scene I am working on, sorry for the blurry photo. This is like 1/3 of the whole diorama.

scene1.JPG

I will post some better pics when it is finished.

Chris

Cheers Lopie, knocked it up this morning when the Old Ben arrived. Want to get some shots later when it gets darker....

dorgmal

p.s. hope you got the council chair plans ok.

oldben1.jpg

oldben2.jpg

Thought I would show the pre-photoshoped original. Used a little mini torch to highlight Leia.
Then in photoshop upped the brightness of the hologram and popped the projection light in from R2.

I am not a big fan of photoshop but it has its uses. Hope you like it. Thanks again to Mrhatz for the Ben.

Last edited:
Originally taken by Dorgmal Snow.

speeder44.jpg

I really like this one Dorgmal. The archway really helps add depth and shadow.

All you need is a little control panel for the door, not sure if there was one in the movie, but it would help add a little extra something. Great shot!!. :)
Maybe sprinkle a little loose sand?

Back