Post all your 1/6 Star Wars dioramas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is one of my projects, the Jones boys. They are causing trouble on Endor.
chicagotripandflowers043.jpg

Here are some better shot of my Endor display. I really need to re-work the whole thing and enlarge the scene. There are numerous diffrent parts that I would spread out. In the scene is a 1/6 AT-ST with two pilots, 11 difrent ewoks,a catapult, Luke setting up to burn Vaders body on the furneral pyre, and speeders. Someday more will be added like the Bunker entrance, ewok glider, more trees and greenry plus an elevated ewok village.

parts009.jpg

parts010.jpg

parts011.jpg

parts012.jpg

parts013.jpg

parts014.jpg

Picture372.jpg

WOOOOOOWWWW that is so cool I love the Vader funeral bonfire!! The ATST is amazing and the two divers!! Great I love the seatbelts and every thing... Its one of those dios you can keep spotting new thing in it!!!! More pics from ground level would be ace as well as one from the doorway when you come into your room!! II bet its amazing with that and the 1:1 clone and scout!!!

WOOOOOOWWWW that is so cool I love the Vader funeral bonfire!! The ATST is amazing and the two divers!! Great I love the seatbelts and every thing... Its one of those dios you can keep spotting new thing in it!!!! More pics from ground level would be ace as well as one from the doorway when you come into your room!! II bet its amazing with that and the 1:1 clone and scout!!!

Yeah, this is amazing work! That AT-ST is huge!

I'd love to see the rest of your 1:1 scout trooper and clone trooper, are those scratch-built? I've always wanted a suit of stormtrooper armor... and recently I've decided clone armor would be pretty darn cool too. Must be awesome display pieces!

Back