PLAY IMAGINATIVE- DC COMICS JUSTICE LEAGUE “NEW 52” Super Alloy figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Asian Flash with no New 52 lightning stripes on his outfit? What are they doing? :lol

& yeah, what's up with the underpants :lol

As I said in the specific thread for Superman, I'm only getting him from this line. Not interested in the others, of which Cyborg is the that looks the best.

I think that Aquaman and Wonder Woman may not be too far behind.

I'll keep an eye open in case they ever announce Supergirl. I might be interested in her, to display her next to Superman... if I ever get to buy him!

What is with Green lantern all those constructs are throwing him of and I am guessing they decided to have his knee joint in the inside because its not like others.

I wondering if you can even take of those constructs and does he have shoulder pads ?

Those pics are so unflattering :lol They look like cheap little kids toys.

I really wanted Flash to look cool. Looks kinda weird there.

I was just thinking the same thing. To me, they certainly don't look like $200-300 collectibles. But they are what they are. Maybe the alloy look only work for Iron Man or armored figures for me.:dunno

facebook has Green Lantern up. tried to upload picture, but not sure if it worked.

edit:
Guess it didnt.

Wow. Is this really the 1/6 diecast figure? His logo looks like an on/off button maybe. Rubber, or some kind of material overlay to hide the joints? Diecast suits Iron Man more, not sure about spandex wearing characters.

58191_359325340837417_1906589567_n.jpg

I think I was actually excited for these, but like you Mike, seeing the actual products has deflated that. Although I find myself interested enough, to want to see more pics, & how they might price these.

These really make me sad. I wanted to pick up a few, but I'll pass. Don't sideshow also have 1/6 comic rights. I believe they were gonna do classic and new 52 incarnations. I'd rather wait for that. Don't need diecast. I feel that using diecast is just an excuse for play imaginative to inflate the prices on these. Just because it's based on the comics does not excuse the poorly sculpted and painted heads either. They still look cheap.

I was considering getting superman atleast but these new pics have truly wrecked it for me. damn.

I can't wait to see Wonder Woman. Just curious to see how awful that one will turn out.

i like the cyborg figure a lot. but whats he without the rest?

unless these come down in price by at least 60% im out. they just don't look worth it. sideshows 1/6 offerings look to infinitely better.

unless these come down in price by at least 60% im out. they just don't look worth it. sideshows 1/6 offerings look to infinitely better.

Yeah. You'd be able to get about 2 of the Sideshow ones for one of these and they are so much better.

It's bad enough seeing the pictures of these things... then you realize the prices and it's just :lol

Yeah. You'd be able to get about 2 of the Sideshow ones for one of these and they are so much better.

that superman is just wrong. i don't know if its the new 52 look or just the figure but he looks like an imposter. for $350 i would want a ****ing amazing superman figure.

:clap:clap:goodpost::goodpost:

We're all on the same page with these.

They're kinda cool, but in a different way. To me, they make HT look THAT much better.

And the price is what really makes it comical. These are not $300-$400 figures.

You'd be fine with Cyborg and none of the rest. He's never been a member of the Justice League, anyway.:lol That being said, who'd pay $350 for Cyborg?

Back