Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20.. huh... I got my 18 day notice. :) Thank goodness since I have been drooling over Mauls pictures for too long.

That figure is going to look awful compaired to the SS vesrion ! I can picture
the SS Vader placing the Hasbro Vader into a Toy Truck / Wheelbarrow and then wheeling it out to the front yard and putting out on the curb to await the trash pickup!

To da trash!!!!!! :rock :rock :rock

I kid.

18th time I've heard this... :confused:

I got my 18 day notice and my 20 day notice since I ordered both versions, I was going to cancel the reg version, but after seeing maul fans pics, I don't think so!! I will love to have a backup, because it's vader!! :lsvader

Small point, but I find the Ex. hand to be very useful to have with this figure. It's the best right hand that comes with him I feel, the fist and saber grip are ok but unless he's holding the saber it's not as interesting, and the open hand is pretty good but doesn't quite feel right for ANH Vader. It's a shame the Ex. hand isn't a regular part of the set, I really like it, it can easily be a pointing hand or a Force choke, which is nice too, it's not limited to looking like a Force choke.

That figure is going to look awful compaired to the SS vesrion ! I can picture
the SS Vader placing the Hasbro Vader into a Toy Truck / Wheelbarrow and then wheeling it out to the front yard and putting out on the curb to await the trash pickup!

As long as they don't get into a boxing match or slapping contest, if so the Hasbro Vader has the advantage!

Oh well, Luke just found out my custom Vader was not his real father! His real dad is in the way!:lol
DSC05454.jpg
[/IMG]

Man are you obsessed with that image :lol

I think its really funny, picture SS Vader walking up to Hasbro Vader asking him if he wants to go for a ride outsite to curb and saying the trash man wans to take him for a ride in his new shiney truck!

Not since Kenner back in 1979 has anyone been able to do Vader justice!
The Hasbro versions are awful and Medicoms are too small!

Thats still an awsome Vader !! Is that a Hurricane Vader? Is it composed of some Hasbro parts?

Thanks! No it's not a Hurricane, but it certainly is inspired by his work. I made him from the usual, Screamin Vader kit for armor, hasbro Ultimate Villain suit, custom cape, Hasbro dome. Sideshow Terminator body with height extension. Sideshow Boromir hands, dragon Tall boots.
DSC05284.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC05453.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC05469.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks! No it's not a Hurricane, but it certainly is inspired by his work. I made him from the usual, Screamin Vader kit for armor, hasbro Ultimate Villain suit, custom cape, Hasbro dome. Sideshow Terminator body with height extension. Sideshow Boromir hands, dragon Tall boots.
DSC05284.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC05453.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC05469.jpg
[/IMG][/QUOTE

Very nice Razz! I'm sure it cost some $$$ to put together but viewing the end product it looks like it was worth it! July is going to be an awsome month for SS with Vader and Han and Luke ST and the reveals at SDCC !!

Depending on what SS puts out next year I can see myself kicking the Hasbro 3 3/4 habit completely .

Just got my email!

:banana :banana :banana :banana

>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<
Of: Darth Vader - Lords of the Sith - Episode IV 12-inch Figure – Sideshow Exclusive
Coming in: 18 Days
To: Sideshow U.S. warehouse
Est. ship weight (US): 5 lbs.
Est. dimensional weight
(Int’l orders & Oversized items): 15 lbs.
>>>UPDATE ORDER INFORMATION NOW<<<

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Darth Vader - Lords of the Sith - Episode IV 12-inch Figure – Sideshow Exclusive (item #21291) from our Star Wars collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 18 days.

DSC05453.jpg

Ow I say Mrs, I do hope the SS version is as good as this... I don't know if we are allowed to say things like this, but if the SS is as good as this I may have a little accident in the down stair trouser department. I am sorry if that if found inappropriate or offends anybody, but I really am looking forward to the new vader.

Dorgmal

great custom BTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back