• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to report this, but...

I have to submit a -1 to sheridan for non-payment of my item shipped. After repeated attempts to email and leaving PM's in his in-box, he has yet to send me a money order for $60.00 for a SDCC zombie babysitter that I shipped him.

He blatantly lied to me stating he had sent the money order enroute, so I went ahead and shipped him his item. This was three weeks ago. I then confronted him again and he replied that he was delayed and stated again that he sent off the money order. It has now been a week and still no money order.

I've given him an ultimatum and since then, there has been no response. He hasn't been back since Oct 5th.

I have a feeling I have been blatantly ripped off and I wish to report this on the boards so that NO ONE deals with him, if you don't want to get taken.

man that sucks, but at least it was a cheap lesson, not hundreds of $$$. still none the less it sucks. thanks for the heads up Boda.

A big +4 to FeatheredSerpent! A very patient and informed buyer, who was quick with payment once I got him pictures of the figures. A+ transaction

+1 to pixletwin for continuing to be a great guy to deal with.

+1 for vader70450. great guy to deal with! next time let me ship to your work address. i get nervous when FedEx delivers and leaves it at the front door. :D

+ 2 positive feedback for board member "coolkansaswind"! :D

Thanks again Nathan for the great deal on the loose SS 12" Anakin Skywalker figure. Great to finally have it, and at an affordable low price! :chew

HUGE +2 for Kuato
Huge +2 for C.Howes_Sculptor

These two combined for an awesome custom Joker head. The sculpt turned out great and it is accentuated by the paint job. Thanks again.

+ 2 positive feedback for board member "coolkansaswind"! :D

Thanks again Nathan for the great deal on the loose SS 12" Anakin Skywalker figure. Great to finally have it, and at an affordable low price! :chew

+1 for you ... thank you again:banana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back