• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling I have been blatantly ripped off and I wish to report this on the boards so that NO ONE deals with him, if you don't want to get taken.

Sorry to hear this Boba, you've always been a good seller and I know you're an honest guy.

Sad lesson to learn, but never send stuff before recieving payment... especially if its someone you don't know personally.

+5 for quadcent immediate payment,nice to deal with,highly recommended!

a +5 for jd0187, great transaction. we actually exchanged over 20 items. with no problems at all. though i figured a +20 would raise some eyebrows. so mods post away.
thanks alot jb, great items.

Sorry to hear this Boba, you've always been a good seller and I know you're an honest guy.

Sad lesson to learn, but never send stuff before recieving payment... especially if its someone you don't know personally.

Solid words to live by. This should be added to the rules. Learn from me! :rock

Actually I think its mentioned in the guidelines :lol But still good to remember; hope you get reimbursed, but my guess is you're out of luck.

I'm hoping as well, but I think I may have to bite the bullet on this one. :(

In other news, a BIG +1 to YoNoSe and customizerwannabe for speedy payments!

Some feedback that was PM'd to me:

Kibishii said:
+1 to Chilipep66 from Chopper Predator sell; I sold to him, he sent me a PM today saying that he received it. I could not post on the feedback thread.

Ns_Boogie said:
I resently bought 2 Items from member (pmtz2005). Items were (predator dio Ex- and Subject 560 Spokesman comiccon edition). I really liked the way the trans went but I have a problem, I dont have enough posts to leave him feedback I want to leave a +2 positve. Is there any way you can help me out?

Verbal21 said:
Can I leave one positive feedback each for Badmoon & 915Stag51

Thanks

Updated... :duff

Congrats to:

:fireworks :banana MESA :banana :fireworks

He has reached 50 positive transactions and may now enter into the Halls of the Trustworthy. :rock

Also would like to note that a negative was added for sheridan in his deal with Boba Fett. :cuss :banghead :pow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back