New Partnership With Estudio Proteus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys! It's thanksgiving time!black friday the heads in december will be just for 100 usd.

If that's painted and shipped (and the casting issues are sorted) I may be interested. At $100 there's far more room for manoeuvre on a repaint :)

If Sal will do a refund for you and I Aaron that will go a long way in showing that he's willing to make this situation right.

Absolutely. I would be happy at that but something tells me that ain't going to happen. Only time will tell.

If Sal will do a refund for you and I Aaron that will go a long way in showing that he's willing to make this situation right.

If he doesn't send you a refund maybe it would be in his best interest to send you and anyone else who got a subpar painted sculpt a unpainted sculpt as a goodwill gesture

If he doesn't send you a refund maybe it would be in his best interest to send you and anyone else who got a subpar painted sculpt a unpainted sculpt as a goodwill gesture

I did manage to find another legit Trevor cast and am having that one painted now. Once I get the Sal cast repainted I will be selling it as I'm only going with one version of Walter.

recently received a tracking number... 2 heads shipped ... I hope they are well painted

Someone else was just telling me that theirs was drilled a bit too big to receive that Perseus/Joker/Luke style foot pegs. Did yours receive the peg the right way or did you have to glue/mod it?

Anyone else have thoughts on the drill job of the shoes?

Yes,painted for my studio and revised for me,sorry but my dayjob is killing me and i don't want to delay too much the time that it takes.i keep sculpting painting and customizing for the studio,developing figures etc.
I'll show very soon in my studio page new improved things.
I don't want to lie any,sometimes i have time to paint and other times only supervise...

I didn't get the right color wallabies I ordered black and I got brown and the foot pegs don't fit. Can I send them back and get them fixed?

Back