New Partnership With Estudio Proteus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made a single full payment for my Walt head and shoes 2 months ago and i haven't heard back since.

Why doesnt he offer unpainted casts too?
Is so simple
Everybody wins

Cos he doesnt make any money if there unpainted. Man gotta eat got no problem with that but hes not far off charging Silent Surfer rates and delivering 1/10th in the quality department. Of course this is purely my opinion

I think the best option would be for Trevor to pair with a top painter to release these for the same $180. But that still leaves the question of who casts them?

Cos he doesnt make any money if there unpainted. Man gotta eat got no problem with that but hes not far off charging Silent Surfer rates and delivering 1/10th in the quality department. Of course this is purely my opinion

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I think the best option would be for Trevor to pair with a top painter to release these for the same $180. But that still leaves the question of who casts them?

Trevor could ask Ashkanls. His casts are really good.

I just mine today and I ordered September 3rd.

Your brother paints way much better than that dude. He gets too much credit....and that paint job looks like he shouldn't be getting the credit.......

waiting for more than 2 months, 2 heads and boots
PROTEUS360 no longer responding to messages, asked him several times to check the painting in person ... after this photo absolutely lost hope

waiting for more than 2 months, 2 heads and boots
PROTEUS360 no longer responding to messages, asked him several times to check the painting in person ... after this photo absolutely lost hope

It will probably be another three weeks before you get it but i had very little communication from him as well..one to confirm my order and one to let me know it was shipping.Have you emailed him? He responded to my emails.

I received reports that the order is accepted and recently received a message from someone else from the studio that the order is ready. That's all. I wrote messages and mailed with a request to send a photo of the finished product or personally check before sending, but there was no response. Already tired, I thought it would be faster and better quality.

I never got pics either and it was a month till I received it..after I was told that it was complete

hope to hear from PROTEUS360 at least some comments ... and even better to put a picture of my order in this topic because the order is ready for shipment.

That casting line on the back is nasty. I think that the skin tone and goatee is better that what Teddy posted before, but the eye and the casting line...:thud:

Have you tried to contact Sal for a refund? Maybe since you already paid for the painted one and waited that long, Sal will be able to exchange it for you with the unpainted one with better casting to make it faster.

I'm not sure if the casting lines can be fix.

Salvador maybe can charge a lil more for unpainted sculpts and less for painted ones.
Maybe 100 for unpainted, or 150 for painted
Everybody wins

That would be a great if he can consider that. I'd happily pay $100 for unpainted sculpts at this point.... but for good casts! The cast of that last painted sculpt posted has a huge seam running straight down the back of the head. I'm surprised that they would even send out something that looks like that

Back