My rainman Ed Norton Paint Job and accessory set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's a grayish green. ;)

cornh.jpg

Hey

Here is the list of all the people interested in the accessory set. If I have missed anyone or if anyone is wants to be added let me know. Likewise if you want to be removed :(
Each set will be numbered as per the the list.

001. elvis1976
002. Manji
003. THE JOKER
004. Neo
005. Darthy
006. marker2037
007. qstoysandcollectibles
TDS. KBA
008. chilipep66
009. Raymond Ferraro
010. Hydeous
011. Entropy
012. ronwlim
013. DarthMagnus
014. IndyCollector

Im pretty sure that is everyone, about shipping it should not be to much to ship these, however at the moment I have not included shipping as there is many people who want them all over the globe, If you have any preference on how you would like them shipped then please let me know.

Cheers and thank you all for your kind comments

Greggo

Last edited:
Just another quick message to say Im going to be working on 3 sets of other paper props for the Back to the Future Movies I will put the details in what you will get in each set soon so watch this space :)

So here it goes guys here is list what im going to be looking at. Theres is so many its untrue, so if I have missed anything let me know.

BTTF 1
Fantastic Story Magazine
Tales from Space Comic
Enchantment under the sea poster
Family photo in the 4 versions
Save the clock tower flyer 3 versions
Goldie Wilson poster
A Match Made in Space (George McFly Book)
Flux capacitor schematic
Marty's Driving License
Hill Valley Phone ripped Phone Book Page
Marty's letter to Doc (Clean)
Marty's letter to Doc (Damaged)

BTTF2
Grays Sports Almanac
Oh La La Magazine with Sports Almanac Dust Cover
USA Today Newspaper 2 versions
Hill Valley Telegraph 2 versions
Your'e Fired Fax
Biffs Match Box 2 versions
Biffs Money
Biffs Museum Ticket
Chapel Wedding Photo

BTTF 3
Western Union Three Page letter to marty
1885 Hill Valley Telegraphy
Buford Tannen File
Doc and Marty Clock Photo
Grave Photo 2 versions
Doc and Marty at the clock in Frame.

I will be working out the prices for each set soon

Just a quick update for you all. Im in the process in making the sets. They are looking fantastic. Everything is going very smoothly, the two items that take the most time are the Furni Catalog and Jacks Book.
Im just waiting for some more images to turn up and then hopefully I will be able to ship some out on Friday, but dont hold me on that lol. Once the set is complete I will post some images of the final production pieces. I will send you a PM to see if you all still want them.

Until then Take care

Hey

Here is the list of all the people interested in the accessory set. If I have missed anyone or if anyone is wants to be added let me know. Likewise if you want to be removed :(
Each set will be numbered as per the the list.

001. elvis1976
002. Manji
003. THE JOKER
004. Neo
005. Darthy
006. marker2037
007. qstoysandcollectibles
TDS. KBA
008. chilipep66
009. Raymond Ferraro
010. Hydeous
011. Entropy
012. ronwlim
013. DarthMagnus

Im pretty sure that is everyone, about shipping it should not be to much to ship these, however at the moment I have not included shipping as there is many people who want them all over the globe, If you have any preference on how you would like them shipped then please let me know.

Cheers and thank you all for your kind comments

Greggo

Another update for you all. I'm still waiting for a package to arrive before I can start shipping these sets out. I Like I said on my last update I was hoping to get these out on friday but no such luck :( Also we have a Bank Holiday Monday this week so I wont be able to ship then either. So hopefully the sets should be ready for Tuesday. Again guys I will keep you all posted.

Cracking work greggo, i've loved reading this thread. You're gonna go far on this forum man, let me tell ya. Up there with the best soon if not already!

Ok guys another update for you. The parcel still has not arrived, the company is doing its best to get this sorted. The sets are nearly done so when, the parcel arrives and ive finished the last of them they are ready to ship. I'll send everyone a PM When its ready.
It has not been my week at all as some of my commissions are behind also due to the fact my airbrush has stopped working bad times.
But the sets are going well......

No problem Greggo. We all know you are hard at work on these among other things. Your communication sure is top notch so as long as you got that, then everything else is cool.

I think it's just great that you are offering so many quality accessories for different lines.

Take your time man.

No problem Greggo. We all know you are hard at work on these among other things. Your communication sure is top notch so as long as you got that, then everything else is cool.

I think it's just great that you are offering so many quality accessories for different lines.

Take your time man.

Cheers mate thanks for the support! Well good Communication does not hurt anyone! I always think if people are parting with there hard earned money they have the right to be updated. Its just being polite :wink1: But it means a lot getting support from people cheers mate

Back