My rainman Ed Norton Paint Job and accessory set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to let you all know Im still working on all the accessories, Im not sure I will get them all done tonight, but Im trying my hardest. Also to the list of the accessories Im adding an Hello my name is Cornelius sticker to the set. If I dont get all the prototypes done of the accessories tonight I will take a quick picture of what I have completed.

thats awesome! i was going to ask after i had bought the set from you to do this for me if you could :D

Ok guys, what a nightmare, finishing up all the artwork still at the moment taking longer than I thought, also my printer is playing up, bad times lol! So I haven't managed to print any of the other stuff yet but soon I will be all done and will take the photos of the accessories. Sorry guys I will keep you posted I promise.

beautiful sculpt
and your expert repaint!
those little booklets are awesome!

the graphic designers from fight club actually bought a tyler head from me not too long ago and i checked his website and he did those leaflets and such in the movie :)

beautiful sculpt
and your expert repaint!
those little booklets are awesome!

the graphic designers from fight club actually bought a tyler head from me not too long ago and i checked his website and he did those leaflets and such in the movie :)

thank you! Your beutiful sculpt is the next thing I'm going to be painting and I can't wait :)! Yeah I have seen the site of the designers and I've been looking at props aswell to get my reference spot on :) they are looking really nice! Thank you again

Hi Guys

Another update for you. I still haven't finished all the accessories yet they take a lot more time then I thought lol. But see below what is complete, only a few more to go, so hopefully by Monday lastest I will have them done :)

img1082v.jpg

img1083b.jpg

img1085r.jpg

img1086h.jpg

img1087o.jpg

img1088a.jpg

img1089e.jpg

img1090n.jpg

If anyone is interested then please let me know and I will add you to the list.

Hope you like them guys

Greggo

amazing dude amazing cant wait to get mine also just beautiful! let me know when your ready i could nip round and pick mine up ha ha

Here you go guys here is all the prototype accessories finished. Im going to slightly change Jacks Book accessory so it will open and close and tomorrow I will sort out the list for you all, and start work on all the sets. Once again if anyone wants adding to the list let me know! Hope you all like them.

img1091d.jpg

img1093xi.jpg

img1094d.jpg

img1095h.jpg

Back