Michael Myers 1:6 Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recieved today Mark , im speechless, just wish i could take better pics - co z this looks so much better in person!!! I Love it :hi5:

p3240044.jpg

p3240059.jpg

Amazing Detail On Your Pumpkin

p3240124.jpg

Police Line-up For The Most Wanted Horror Icon,s

p3240104.jpg

The Flash Takes alot of Detail Out of The Pic,s :slap Thanks Mark For Makin This Awesome sculpt For all us Freaks :wink1:

Last edited:
Holy crap man awesome setup , thats quite a line up buddy . Hey who sclupts are the 2 on the left?

Thanks Mike The end Two are ones "shape" which i casted in a soft flexible material,so i could widen the sculpt alittle to put over a truetype head -

then i just rehaired and painted them up :yess: my opinon they look better than the original :lol Dont Tell One :lol

and why are they holding hands? :horror

:lol only way i could get them to fit in the pic.

:horror wow your all stocked up Hotslayer.. That's great!

Thanks Moe - still a couple more to come ;)

Thanks Gary and Lee! I'm glad you guys are happy with the heads. Can't wait to see your pumpkin skull magnet painted, Lee. Flash is a Myers head's worst enemy! :lol

Sorry, Mike. I'm sure it will be with you soon, pal!

Also, about the next lot of heads. I wanted to ship them today, but I'm waiting on some supplies I need. They should be here Monday, so I can ship out about four heads Tuesday. Sorry for the delay, guys!

Mark :)

Cool collection hotslayer73:wink1:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVADselCOOM&feature=related[/ame]

Wow the more pics I see in hand, the more I think that this could be the best Myers sculpt so far. I know some have said this before and opinions vary, but damn this one looks good.

Great shots, Chris and Gary! :rock2

Wow the more pics I see in hand, the more I think that this could be the best Myers sculpt so far. I know some have said this before and opinions vary, but damn this one looks good.

Thank you, sir! I appreciate it. :)

Is there still any available

Painted and haired, no. But you can always buy a blank!

Mark

Back