Mars Toys 1/6 Penguin (Burgess Meredith)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depending on what we actually get in hand by the time this ships -- a year or more from now -- I'd be fine recoloring it myself if I really feel the need.

But, that said, there's plenty of time to get the color right. FB the hell out of Mars with reference.

Depending on what we actually get in hand by the time this ships -- a year or more from now -- I'd be fine recoloring it myself if I really feel the need.

But, that said, there's plenty of time to get the color right. FB the hell out of Mars with reference.
To me what you said a couple of posts back is the most important: It needs to match the bow-tie. If the color is off, I want it off on both.

Just as long as the carpet matches the drapes …
A "concern" said by no hetero man, ever.

Speaking of, Ann-Margret should have played Ivy, in 66 Batman :wink1:
tumblr_mdtdlsFb6D1qbwvhpo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
OmVB39I.jpg

Newmar, Ann.... but no Raquel?
Raquel could have played any one of the above.... (bellow)🙃
batman181-show.jpg

And retroactively (since they didn't exist yet:
Caroline Munro as 66 Talia (though she was actually based on Diana Rigg's Teresa Draco
ThLxyz8.jpg

Ra's al Ghul - Ricardo Montalbán
d0MihK3.jpg

Shatner as Two-Face
8qgdi6.gif

Goldie Hawn as 66 Harley Quinn (OG
7xdpcbu.jpg

Scarecrow - Anthony Perkins
wyyqm1e.jpg

Hugo Strange - Donald Pleasence
RfKMJuG.jpg

66 Batman really deserved at least another season.
tumblr_nmxa6jxv3i1s2wio8o2_500.gif

Last edited:
No! No Harley Quinn! No way! STOP IT!

Joker had a different hot moll in every episode, don't need stupid Harley.
Crazy Robin married one of Joker's hottest.
8qgh09.gif

8qgftt.gif

They should have made that DC canon, with all the uninteresting things they tried to do with Nightshwing, that would have made a great story

Cue list of top 66 molls.

Last edited:
Down for Molls, but I'd even buy a couple of Catwoman's goons with the tiger stripes and cat ears. If they did them with three different heads, it'd be a great army builder

Back