Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Forever Two-Face

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the Mars headsculpts I own aren’t soft. The quality is great. Alfred, Bruce, Jack Joker all look fantastic.
above average in terms of sculpt and paint for 3rd party, but maybe im pampered by custom sculpts. they just all look soft to me, even some hot toys sculpts

above average in terms of sculpt and paint for 3rd party, but maybe im pampered by custom sculpts. they just all look soft to me, even some hot toys sculpts
In the end it comes down to personal preference. But objectively there is absolutely nothing wrong with the general quality of Mars Toys products.

It’s also (likely) only $190. Mars Toys at the very least gives you a fantastic place to start if you want to customize it further with repaints & such.

I’m much happier with this than a $100+ unpainted head, $200+ paint service, a $60 body, and probably a $600 clothing set + custom hands + weapons + shoes - if anyone even offered a custom.

Figures right after I get the toys turbo one,oh well, we'll see.
I just got that one too but only paid $130 shipped so I am cool with it. I will get this one too and combine them or sell one or the other…

Agree, Lee Jones went to cackally, he probably felt he had to compete with Carrey's over-the-top presence, which was just going to be impossible to upstage.
To stand out, he should have gone full the other way, and played Harvey absolute straight deadpan and grim, which works for the character anyway.

Invoking some real scenery chewing, still hoping this leads to Mars doing a retroactive Batman 66 Shatner as live action Harvey Dent Two-Face.
Using Kirk Enemy Within as the template.
b068eed29f7f6185524de271bb1b4893.gif

8fxglt.gif

Last edited:
To stand out, he should have gone full the other way, and played Harvey absolute straight deadpan and grim, which works for the character anyway.

Totally agree. Sometimes, the menace of calm is much more powerful.

But in the 90's, Batman villains were crazy, over-the-top, well-known actors with corny one-liners and amazing tailors.

I'll prolly get it but the sculpt does look soft imo. Easily their least impressive work so far for me.

It looks pretty good. I haven’t gotten anything else from Batman Forever as of now though. It would be cool if someone made a Billy Dee Williams version even though his Two Face never came to fruition.

I'm guessing Pre-Orders next month which is kinda on point as Mars did say he'd go up in "May"
Guess they meant May of 2024 and not May of 2023. XD

The last time Mars gave a PO timeframe for this figure it was that he would go up in March 2023. This was said in Feb 2023 when the Riddler went on PO but hey who is keeping track of such things.....

Don't scare them off. Mars is so finicky.

Right? I get it, but I cringe reading comments complaining about “nothing” issues out of fear it’ll cause Mars to delay him another year. From what they’ve shown, the figure looks great and will look even greater if you choose to put some work into him.

Maybe it's just me but I'm 80-90% sure Mars has perfectionist tendencies.
It's great they want quality but delaying everything to fix something most might not even notice isn't going to end well for everyone.
ex. Gus Fring's glasses.
As someone who's struggled with "perfectionism", it's bullcrap.
As long as the figure doesn't look like the Hot Toys Supergirl prototype, yer good, Mars. XD

Back