Maisto's Custom Accessories and Private Commissions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I make full custom figures, weapons, various accessories along with painting heads, bodies, and other items. I don't make clothing but I can re-tailor them to a particular body. I can do most things. It would be nice if I could make everything. I'm not the fastest customizer on this board, but I stand by my work...

Awesome! I am a big fan of your work because like you said you aren't the fastest customizer, BUT your quality of work is way beyond excellent. Very impressive with the details you put into your work. I'll be in touch soon because I have some stuff I'd want you to make for me. :)

At the moment no. I will have them available soon. I will have a basic version and a deluxe version. The deluxe will have a more detailed paintup, rivets on the front panels and a leather wrapped grip.

Very cool. Looking forward to it. I haven't done anything with my Joel for awhile now, but some talk in TLOU thread has me wanting to replace the original bow I got from you for the relaxed one that looks more natural on the pack.

Another Walking Dead figure mostly completed. Trying to complete all the old stuff. Decided to make Season 4 Governor seems more relevant. Still need to add buttons to the shirt and some other tweeks. Thanks to Commando for the great head sculpt. I moded the hair and repainted the head to match his season 4 look. Enjoy!
DSC05808.JPGDSC05781.JPGDSC05784.JPG

Last edited:
Was asked to turn a Season 1 head into a Season 5 head. I did the beard and hair. I like how it turned out...I don't know the sculptor but it is a great likeness...
3.jpg

Last edited:
Great sculpting work on that Rick sir. Pretty sure its the Velvet Morning sculpt

Thanks a lot. I wasn't familiar with this sculpt but it is a surprisingly good likeness especially with the Season 5 look. I like it so much I might do another for myself. The question is how do I get a Velvet Morning head? I'll have to do some checking.

Thanks a lot. I wasn't familiar with this sculpt but it is a surprisingly good likeness especially with the Season 5 look. I like it so much I might do another for myself. The question is how do I get a Velvet Morning head? I'll have to do some checking.
Scott used to sell them in his website directly for $50 unpainted...I dont see them listed any longer but worth sending him a message to see if he has anymore left
Figure Art of Scott Pettersen

Just looked back at your Snake again, outstanding. Could you share the recipe? Mostly the vest and the arm.

Well the head is from Amnur painted by me. The body is a Hot Toys Barney Ross and the uniform is from the Hot Toys Military line with Colton boots. As for the arm it is from a sideshow clone trooper. I had to modify the bodies arm for it to fit. The hand is from the Hot Toys Tony Stark Workshop figure. Of Course any Iron Man hand would do. The vest is from an old military figure along with the harness. The harness and vest was modified and added to for this figure. I had the vest and harness lying around so I don't remember what exactly it came from sorry. I hope that helps.

Was able to sculpt on and paint another S5 Rick on the great Velvet Morning sculpt. Similar to the other but changed the hair a bit.
DSC05898.JPGDSC05908.JPGDSC05903.JPGDSC05900.JPG

Last edited:
A lot of you have asked about the Joel Last of Us bow. The old bow has been retired. I have since made up a more deluxe version of the bow. It has a more natural curve with a real leather wrapped grip and more accurate front brackets along with a paint up and weathering that matches closer to the in game model. Enjoy!
DSC05973.JPGDSC05974.JPGDSC05975.JPGDSC05977.JPG

Back