Maisto's Custom Accessories and Private Commissions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats awesome! I cant wait to see the finished figure! Im drooling! :) Leon is my favorite character to play in those Resident Evil games.

Thanks! I have always preferred Chris in the series but lately he has gone of the deep end. Leon is pretty cool in 6. I'll definitely post the finished pics with better lighting.

Thanks! I have always preferred Chris in the series but lately he has gone of the deep end. Leon is pretty cool in 6. I'll definitely post the finished pics with better lighting.
My favorite game with Leon is RE 4. Personally that was the best RE game I ever played since RE 1 and 2. I will be playing Revelations soon. I got all caught up in TLOU for a while. :lol Anyway cant wait to see the full figure!

Last edited:
My favorite game with Leon is RE 4. Personally that was the best RE game I ever played since RE 1 and 2. I will be playing Revelations soon. I got all caught up in TLOU for a while. :lol Anyway cant wait to see the full figure!

Agreed RE4 is great! One of these days I will figure out how to photograph these figures so they look as good as they do in person. Oh well! :duff

Mostly finished Leon Resident Evil 6. Hot Toys head, custom leather shoulder holster and custom 2 gun hip drop leg harness. Just needs some slight weathering and futzing. Thanks for the support guys! :duff

L1.jpg
L3.jpg
L4.jpg
L5.jpg
L2.jpg

Hard work paid off cause that is one h**l of a figure right there!

Just finishing an Ellie Spring outfit commission. Re-tailored the shirt, and pants. The head and the long sleeve grey shirt is from Kai. The base is a heavily modified Play Toys body. Still needs to be weathered but pretty happy with it so far.

DSC05235.JPG
DSC05236.JPG

Last edited:
Back