Maisto's Custom Accessories and Private Commissions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey mates! I am casting the El Diablo pistols now and will be adding them to my catalog with pricing within the week. I also have the snub nose pistol and a sculpted smaller flashlight (torch) for Joels backpack that I will add also for those who need one. I will soon be moving on from making more of the Last Of Us accessories but they will remain available for the time being. I will continue to update this thread with other items that I'm working on. Cheers!

Last edited:
Hey mates! I am casting the El Diablo pistols now and will be adding them to my catalog with pricing within the week. I also have the snub nose pistol and a sculpted smaller flashlight (torch) for Joels backpack that I will add also for those who need one. I will soon be moving on from making more of the Last Of Us accessories but they will remain available for the time being. I will continue to update this thread with other items that I'm working on. Cheers!

Awesome! Just what I will need. Those are hard to find on ebay. Thanks!

Very cool I'm gonna need to make a order soon, how's the bsaa guns coming along? Have ya had any luck with them? Thanks

Not much progress on the BSAA rifle. It is still on the list but I'm working multiple projects and trying to finish them in order. I'll let you know.

Do you combine shipping as i want quite a few for masterworks joel although no dude to ship unitll august i wll get my order in soon tho couple of weeks hopefull you will still be doing them mate

Do you combine shipping as i want quite a few for masterworks joel although no dude to ship unitll august i wll get my order in soon tho couple of weeks hopefull you will still be doing them mate

I'm sorry I guess I don't understand your question. Are you asking me if I am going to still be offering the Joel items in August? The answer to that is probably not. There is a chance I might but making these items up takes a lot of time from my other custom work and I need to move on to other things. I wish I could clone myself so that I can make these things at a faster pace. :)

Clone yourself? That would be a big helpful! :lol Hey, Chris I got Joel's accessories in the mail today. OMG the work you did on those! They are fascinating to look at and to me the most accurate and detailed weapons! Awesome work!! Thank you! Now I will keep an eye on this thread for the torch flashlight and El Diablo pistol. Yes I plan to get my Joel figure all loaded up! :)

Clone yourself? That would be a big helpful! :lol Hey, Chris I got Joel's accessories in the mail today. OMG the work you did on those! They are fascinating to look at and to me the most accurate and detailed weapons! Awesome work!! Thank you! Now I will keep an eye on this thread for the torch flashlight and El Diablo pistol. Yes I plan to get my Joel figure all loaded up! :)

Thanks! I'm very glad you like them. :duff

No no lol i meant they are due in august bit i will be getting some stuff from you in the next week or so what i was asking is do you combine shipping as i will be ordering a few things

No no lol i meant they are due in august bit i will be getting some stuff from you in the next week or so what i was asking is do you combine shipping as i will be ordering a few things

Yes. You can order whatever you want and just pay the one shipping charge for all. Thanks!

does anyone know where I can get a good screen shot of the patches that the military is wearing on there sleeve on there right are??

Back