Maisto's Custom Accessories and Private Commissions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I am. I even got the Ellie even though I think the body is too small, but the quality is there. Omar was cool enough to snap some pics of my accessories on the Joel fig. I'm looking forward to seeing them. :clap

Can't wait to see it. I really want the head, but I've put so much cash into Joel already that I can't commit $150 more into it.

Can't wait to see it. I really want the head, but I've put so much cash into Joel already that I can't commit $150 more into it.

Yeah I know what you mean. I am keeping the Commando head because it was the first and I'm emotionally attached ;). I'm working up a full set of Kai's Joel and Ellie to sell on eBay or the For Sale section with all my accessories. I do still like the Kai sculpt but the Iminime head is on another plain of existence.

Devil Traps completed. Tried to make them as real as I could in 1/6 scale.

DevilTraps%281%29.jpg

Okay I am going to send you a PM to list the order I want for Joel's accessories and then I will send you a payment. Thanks!

Thread subscribed ! How on gods green earth did I miss this thread and this guy .......

Amazing work again on these Chris! Thanks man! The details are insane. You are THE accessory master!
una7aqyv.jpg

Back