Looking for Sherlock Benedict Cumberbatch Headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys,

I'm really glad you like them! :)

They are already available! $35 for 1 head, $50 for the set. Shipping is included. Paypal is

[email protected]

Hey Chris, yours ship tomorrow afternoon! And since you showed so much enthusiasm and were the first to buy, I've included a gift in the package!

Cheers,

JP

Thanks guys,

I'm really glad you like them! :)

They are already available! $35 for 1 head, $50 for the set. Shipping is included. Paypal is

[email protected]

Hey Chris, yours ship tomorrow afternoon! And since you showed so much enthusiasm and were the first to buy, I've included a gift in the package!

Cheers,

JP

Brilliant JC! Thanks so much! You're such a great friend! :1-1::1-1::1-1:

Cant wait to get it. It looks fantastic!

Please remember to send it to the US address I gave you and to leave feedback...I'll do the same :hi5:

Thanks so much mate! :duff

This is going to be sooo awesome!

By chance are you doing the coats for sale? or are they just for your personal figures?

payment sent, thanks very much for offering the set at such a good price.

eta: I also just sent you a PM because I am a dumbass who forgot to include my board name with the payment.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Payment for both of you received! I will cast your heads next WE and ship them next Tuesday! :)

Thanks again for your interest!

Chris, I don't know yet if I will offer the coat or not. I already have to make mine and don't know yet how much of a trouble this is going to be. I have already made a drawing of the details to know where the stitches are going to be and will only start to make my pattern next WE. Anyway, I'll keep you updated!

Hey Chris,

Your package left an hour ago. Please LMK when you get it. It usually takes 7-15 days to get to the USA. Hope you like it!

Cheers,

JP

EDIT:

The Feedback thread being permanently closed, I've just left you feedback on I Trader!

Last edited:
Hey Chris,

Your package left an hour ago. Please LMK when you get it. It usually takes 7-15 days to get to the USA. Hope you like it!

Cheers,

JP

EDIT:

The Feedback thread being permanently closed, I've just left you feedback on I Trader!

Cheers JC! and returned!

Will let you know as soon as I do. The HS is being sent directly to my painter.

Thanks again my friend!

-C

Heads arrived on Tuesday! :clap That's what I call fast shipping. Haven't had a chance to paint them yet, but hope to get to them very soon. I guess this means I should finish watching the second season of Sherlock, huh? :lol

Heads arrived on Tuesday! :clap That's what I call fast shipping. Haven't had a chance to paint them yet, but hope to get to them very soon. I guess this means I should finish watching the second season of Sherlock, huh? :lol

You havent seen them yet! :thud:

Shame on you :thwak

Wow,

that was fast indeed! Glad you got them and eager to see the result!

And if you liked season one, then season two will leave you speechless! :)

Hey, Chris, any news from yours? I'm starting to get worried... :(

What I have so far.

img1292ab.jpg

img1291c.jpg

Holmes needs some Finessing and Watson needs to be painted.

Hey, I like how you painted it! I see that you made John neckless. Did you make Sherlock neckless too?

By the way, where did you get your coat? Looks good! I will only start mine in about 2 weeks when I have a little time off. That's a huge sewing job! :lol

Sherlock kept his neck, but with Watson you would have been able to see where the neck connector attached, so there would have been a line visible. So he became a neckless so it would look better.

I posted a link to the jacket awhile back on page 3.

I've also been debating whether to go with a black shirt for sherlock.

Back