Looking for Sherlock Benedict Cumberbatch Headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice sculpt! Wont really say absolute lifelike, but its a fantastic artistic impression of Cumberbatch as Holmes, I mean I think for a figure of the fictional detective, this part caricature, part real life look works extremely well!

Now to find clothes for Holmes and Watson!

Thank you, man! :)

I'll take a look again later, I've been suffering insomnia due to layoffs going around at work that it looks like I just avoided thank goodness.
I'll take a look after I get some sleep either way I'll more than likely want to get a cast when they are available.

They should be available in 3 or 4 weeks, maybe a little longer as those pics below make me want to make a few more tweaks yet!

Travail fantastique, 16k. Je suis intéressé par une copie. As-tu des plans pour sculpter Watson?

Pas de problèmes Star Puffs! Je ferai des tirages bientôt! En ce qui concerne Watson, il est le suivant sur la liste. Mais je ne suis pas un grand sculpteur et entre mon désir de le faire et ma capacité à le réussir, il y aura peut-être un monde! :D
Great sculpt - are you going to cast and sell some?

Here's my Sherlock sculpt from a little while back

cumbers_distantly_by_frasierdalek-d4nccym.jpg

cumbers_1_by_frasierdalek-d4ncd10.jpg

cumbers_3_by_frasierdalek-d4ncd4p.jpg

cumbers_2_by_frasierdalek-d4ncd2v.jpg

Hey, I love it a lot! Enough to make me want to tweak mine! Congrats man! :D

You could try emailing her and seeing If she'd be willing to do anotehr. She says she only makes one at a time.

Here's what I've got so far. Neither are finished. Watson needs some paint adjustments and Sherlock is waiting for most of his outfit to come in the mail. Not to mention longer foot pegs to make him taller than Watson.

img1427s.jpg

img1441ol.jpg

img1433x.jpg

img1437lc.jpg

Last edited:
No it's a highlander one I had from buying parts for another bash. It's a placeholder. I often put clothing I have lying around on figures rather than just leaving it nude.

Here's what I've got so far. Neither are finished. Watson needs some paint adjustments and Sherlock is waiting for most of his outfit to come in the mail. Not to mention longer foot pegs to make him taller than Watson.

img1427s.jpg

img1441ol.jpg

img1433x.jpg

img1437lc.jpg

They look wonderful. Are these Peters sculpts?

Yeah these are Peter's, I cut off their neck's though, as I thought Peter's were too thick and made them neckless versions.

Back