Kuato's Paintwork and Sculpture Update 2/7/17

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kuato's Paintwork and Customs

Jeff, You got it right John Rambo, the new movie version. What do you guys think of the likeness so far??

Hello again Guys here is a sneak peak at my next custom figure, I just sculpted the head up yesterday, I still need to tweak it up a little bit, I just wanted to get at least some likeness, can you guess who it is??

Picture_995_2_.jpg

Picture_991.jpg

Wow Kuato! The likeness is dead on! Amazing work man. Can't wait to see this head painted:monkey5

damn kuato honestly , i put your work right up there with Les , Mikey and Josh , awesome , awesome stuff !. Keep it up man ! :rock

Thanks Jose :)
Thanks Tay for the complimentary comparison. Those fellas do great work.
LMK if your interested in a painted copy Tay. Oh and did you get your VD yet?

nope , not seen Van Damme yet but my post box is tiny and I have a few things to pick up from the post office so he will probably be one of them. ( :
Thanks pal , Tay.

Just wanted to bring this back so everyone could see your awsome work..:rock:rock:rock

Just wanted to bring this back so everyone could see your awsome work..:rock:rock:rock

Thanks Joe :) Sorry i haven't posted any recent work. I'm finishing up some paint commissions and have been simultaniously been resculpting a Bruce Willis headsculpt for a Mcclane bash, pics soon.:chew

Chris

How are you doing on the Stallone head?

The Rambo sculpt is done, i'm going to ship it with the Willis to get casts of it, I'll show it when its back to me for some more mods, i was thinking of leaving it bald to add real hair, what do you guys think??

The Rambo sculpt is done, i'm going to ship it with the Willis to get casts of it, I'll show it when its back to me for some more mods, i was thinking of leaving it bald to add real hair, what do you guys think??

I don't like real hair but thats just my preference. Willis head, did I miss something?
I do remember you were working on a Bale head. Where you able to complete it?

Back