Kuato's Paintwork and Sculpture Update 2/7/17

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kuato's Paintwork and Customs

Here is the Drakes Fortune finished headsculpt. I just have to finish making the belt and wrist band.

Picture_866_2_.jpg

Picture_867.jpg

Picture_8701.jpg

Picture_8691.jpg

The way you paint your eyes are awesome, do you use acrylic paints for the eyes? or is it oils?

Also admire your sculpting skills, great work!

The way you paint your eyes are awesome, do you use acrylic paints for the eyes? or is it oils?

Also admire your sculpting skills, great work!

Thank Roc- i use acrylics for the eyes and dry brush some shadowing on the top of the irises. Thanks for the compliment on the sculpting, although all i did on this sculpt was the hair and modified the nose a bit oh and added the scarring for the cuts.

Chris

This Drake is just perfect. That's seriously one of the best headsculpts I have ever seen. That's Nate dead on!!:monkey5

awesome work once again...
Still prefer Van Damme as I have never played that game.
Is it any good , is he like the male equivalent to tomb raider ?.
r am I totally off ? :lol:lol
By the way once again those eyes look too real ! :rock

Thanks Tay, You are sort of correct, He is like a modern day Indiana Jones, it is such a great game, the story and graphics are awesome, it could have been a movie and made big bucks. You gotta rent it if you have the ps3.

Chris

nope , ain't got one yet.
Still waiting for the right deal as not many games appeal to me yet anyway that I can't get on my 360.
I will check it out though once its here , thanks for the heads up man ! :rock

This game is worth it Tay! haha but really its one of PS3's underrated games.

Here is my latest paintwork. Bill Paxton as Hudson on Aliens

GAME OVER MAN!!
Picture_9561.jpg

Last edited:

great work man !!.
Hey Kuato I may contact you in a few weeks if its ok with you about painting up one of those Hudson sculpts. Let me know if you could do this. But first to get the figure. Him and apone and I have all the marines sorted , finally.. lol. :lol
Awesome work , keep it up dude !! :rock

great work man !!.
Hey Kuato I may contact you in a few weeks if its ok with you about painting up one of those Hudson sculpts. Let me know if you could do this. But first to get the figure. Him and apone and I have all the marines sorted , finally.. lol. :lol
Awesome work , keep it up dude !! :rock

Thanks Tay, Of course you can contact me about painting a hudson head for you, Did you order the regular or translucent sculpt? I need to get the figure as well. all i have is that awesome sculpt but no figure hehe, Your lucky to be complete with all the marines.

Chris

Re: Kuato's Paintwork and Customs/Updated Spidey Pg 2

Hello Everyone I've been a lurker here at this fantastic Forum for a while now and thought it was time to say hello and introduce myself. Real name is Chris, and i'm a current member over at OSW forum. I have to say i love coming here and looking at all the great talent there is int his forum and how the main subject seems to be more of movies, or games figures. Its really nice to get a variety here other then just military, although military is also one of my fav 1/6 categories :). I thought i would share a few head repaints since i'm working on some new customs i'd like to save that for later. Please take a look, comments are welcome.
Updated Spidey on page 2

:rock :rock :rock :rock

kuato aint no guano.

Last edited:

Hello again Guys here is a sneak peak at my next custom figure, I just sculpted the head up yesterday, I still need to tweak it up a little bit, I just wanted to get at least some likeness, can you guess who it is??

Picture_995_2_.jpg

Picture_991.jpg

Back