Jaws sculpts by Trevor Grove

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke to Trevor and he said there's a chance these may be available in the future (as of now he may be restricted by Sideshow's current licenses- this is the impression I got, anyway).

So keep the thread alive. Hopefully these will be available in the (near) future.

In the mean time... clothing options?

Sean

Nothing I can add that hasn't been said, but those are utterly amazing.

What talent that man has.

Okay, these are incredibly awesome. Stunning in their accuracy. :google

One question though: Where can I get that cap?

Bumping the question.

Does anyone know where I can get that 1/6 scale cap? :pray:

Bumping an old thread to ask a legal question ...

Since all the Universal Studios stuff seems to be gone from Sideshow's site these days ... including Jaws ... I assume that means Sideshow no longer has the Universal license.

And IF that's true ... might that mean these AMAZING heads could be sold to the public now?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let that be true!!

:pray:

Come on, Trevor! Please! Make this fanboy's day!

Bumping an old thread to ask a legal question ...

Since all the Universal Studios stuff seems to be gone from Sideshow's site these days ... including Jaws ... I assume that means Sideshow no longer has the Universal license.

And IF that's true ... might that mean these AMAZING heads could be sold to the public now?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let that be true!!

:pray:

Come on, Trevor! Please! Make this fanboy's day!

Wouldn't that still be a conflict of interest given he sculpts for them?

Wouldn't that still be a conflict of interest given he sculpts for them?

I'm thinking ... if Sideshow no longer has the Universal license ... there's no more conflict. I would think there would only be a conflict if he's selling heads to properties Sideshow holds licenses for. But if they're done with Universal ... he ought to be free to sell them on his own now.

Though, admittedly, I'm no expert on such things ...

Okay, these are incredibly awesome. Stunning in their accuracy. :google

One question though: Where can I get that cap?

Bumping the question.

Does anyone know where I can get that 1/6 scale cap? :pray:

Bumping again! :panic:

jawsquintbytrevsolod37q.jpg

I'm thinking ... if Sideshow no longer has the Universal license ... there's no more conflict. I would think there would only be a conflict if he's selling heads to properties Sideshow holds licenses for. But if they're done with Universal ... he ought to be free to sell them on his own now.

Though, admittedly, I'm no expert on such things ...

Me either, but I kinda see it as banging a friends ex girlfriend. True she's single but there's still that whole friendship boundary. :lol

Back