Jaws sculpts by Trevor Grove

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has nothing to do with him selling them to Sideshow. It's more about him being an employee of Sideshow and them being the license holders. I think they would view it as poor form on his part to be selling product for which they own the rights to.

How do we know they have the license? They produced a Jaws statue 5 years ago, surely they haven't renewed the license every year since and made nothing of it. They don't need the license to sell the leftover statues they already made.

If they do still have it, then they need to get rid of it and put that money twoards a new paint factory.

I found Trevor's page on Deviant art and sent him a message. He very politely replied and said the Jaws sculpts were currently not available to the public, though he doesn't completely rule out that something may be available in the future. Ah well, great stuff to look at regardless.

Sean

We need to show support for this as not only is it a criminally unexploited licence but easily some of the best headsculpts of any kind I've ever seen and downright deserve to be given the full release treatment...!
Tell Sideshow NOW...!!

Saw the Hooper one ages ago, and dropped him an email but never get a reply. But these are AWESOME!

We need to show support for this as not only is it a criminally unexploited licence but easily some of the best headsculpts of any kind I've ever seen and downright deserve to be given the full release treatment...!
Tell Sideshow NOW...!!

it will never (well at least not for a long time) happen now because all Universal Studios licenses, including Jaws and Jurassic Park, have been pulled from sideshows website. Tis over.

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I just saw this over at OSW. AMAZING!
jawsbrodybytrevsolod37q.jpg

jawshooperbytrevsolod37.jpg

jawsquintbytrevsolod37q.jpg

The person who posted it said they are not available to the public (not sure how he knows). Sucks.... but..... if he owns the rights to the sculpts, like didn't do them for Sideshow for example, and actually still possesses them, maybe he could be persuaded to sell some if enough people showed interest? Yeah, wishful thinking I know...

Sean

Okay, these are incredibly awesome. Stunning in their accuracy. :google

One question though: Where can I get that cap?

Those are some of the most accurate sculpts I've ever seen. They don't even need to be painted up to look 110% perfect.

Oh WOW.

What I wouldn't give for good Brody, Quint, and Hooper figures. This kid could make a fortune.

The 3 Main Characters >>>>>>>>>>>>> The Shark.

Bruce is so cute! He has jowls like a dog! But I do love Brody, Quint, and Hooper so much. It helps that they were portrayed by phenomenal actors.

Last edited:
Back