HT - MMS 94 - Terminator Salvation: Endoskeleton T-700 full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f_terminatormm_449c7c6.jpg

Damn, I'd rather have that one.

Not sure about this one. Its just not different enough from the T-800. Does a bit of wierd surface texturing justify another 200euro? I'm thinking no....and will probably end up buying it anyway.

After looking at the top pictures I'm more inclined to skip on this. I have the T-800 already and don't see much reason to spend the extra cash on this guy. I wish they would have gone with the above design. But then again if the movie is as awesome as it looks, and the T-700 is portrayed as a tarnished T-800, then who knows, I might break down and buy one. Still, it all depends if they show some other goodies like Markus and the T-bikes.

Tom

I'm loving the different finish. Glad I have a non Battle damaged T-800 since the T-700 will fill that role now.
The lack of extra weapons kinda sucks, but I have a few left over from the T-800 so he will definitely have something to hold. :D

This was early concept art, I'm sure the designs have changed a little since this image.

Looks like HT photography dudes played with them too much before making proto's-photo's ;)

ocsrpsfzYE.jpg

1B76o6VRE8.jpg

I wonder what Mr. Bale could say to them if he was there... :rolleyes:
"^^^^^^^ amateurs!!!!" :monkey5

is the reason it doesn't have weapons because it isnt active in the movie? maybe it is just revealed in a factory near the end of the film since this film takes place early in the war and this would be a more advanced model. i dont know. i've been staying away from the spoilers on this film. wanna go in fresh. dont know if i'll get this one. depends on the price i guess and how much other stuff they come out with.

is the reason it doesn't have weapons because it isnt active in the movie? maybe it is just revealed in a factory near the end of the film since this film takes place early in the war and this would be a more advanced model.
Its probably cos he isnt a completed model - he's still on the racks in the factory like the T-700 dio shows and hasnt been "released" yet.

I'm gonna pass on this, already have the T-800 and the no weapons just supports that. I guess there's gonna be a whole load of people who buy the T-700 and hope to get a loose plasma-rifle on eBay...the price for one of them will soar.

Its probably cos he isnt a completed model - he's still on the racks in the factory like the T-700 dio shows and hasnt been "released" yet.

I'm gonna pass on this, already have the T-800 and the no weapons just supports that. I guess there's gonna be a whole load of people who buy the T-700 and hope to get a loose plasma-rifle on eBay...the price for one of them will soar.
i'll probably get him and give him one of the other weapons from the t-800 like that futuristic minigun thing. i only display the t-800 with the plasma rifle anyway.

ive wanted a t1/2 endo for ages but missed out so this will make up for it!-hope they include some weapons though!

am i the only one who would rather have a marcus endo over any of the others? It looks badass

I doubt the Marcus designation would have been used by Sky Net, it should be a number designation. I may be a tad "over geeked". I would like to see large, detailed pictures of all the Endoskeletons.

Back