HT - MMS 94 - Terminator Salvation: Endoskeleton T-700 full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe the actual film will provide some light on this strange decision :monkey5
But for now, looking at other units - it looks like a strange decision to me.

f_terminatormm_449c7c6.jpg

Nice line up Jkno, thanks for posting.
Where did you find it - is it official from the film, or more fan made?

Because when I compare the HT T700, it doesnt look the same.

Looks awesome!!!! I'm sure they will talk about him having no guns in the film.
Its probably cos he isnt a completed model - he's still on the racks in the factory like the T-700 dio shows and hasnt been "released" yet. I'm gonna pass on this, already have the T-800.

Nice line up Jkno, thanks for posting.
Where did you find it - is it official from the film, or more fan made?

Because when I compare the HT T700, it doesnt look the same.

That's been all over the Terminator-files-forums for weeks now.You should check it out.They got some intersting topics on the Terminator franchise.

Looks pretty sweet, getting this to go with the other endos would look awesome. Don't know about stand alone though.

I'm gonna get both, but I wish the T-700 had some sort of weapon. Come on Hot Toys! Its still early! give the kiling machine what it needs to serve it's purpouse! Give it a god damn weapon!

Well, that sucks that it has no weapons.

But I'm liking the new texture and dark coloring.

I may get it, but it's not a priority.

I'm gonna get both, but I wish the T-700 had some sort of weapon. Come on Hot Toys! Its still early! give the kiling machine what it needs to serve it's purpouse! Give it a god damn weapon!

He could use some rocks (consider being hit by a rock thrown by an Endoskeleton). Or the stand that comes with :naughty:D

Seems like that is gonna be a great option for those that missed out on the original T-800.

But why no weapons??

Back