Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, though perhaps exaggerated a bit I think the one on the right is a better representation of the endoskeleton from the first and second movie, where they were shown as battle tanks compared to the more slender versions seen later. This is brute force and in your face body-builder type proportions. That's the kind of endoskeleton, based on the original full scale movie props' proportions that I would like to see replicated.

P8020003-1.jpg

Last edited:
I guess nobody cares :lol. $400 for the SS exclusive. Will prolly pass. HT prices are starting even higher then EB, lame.

Saw that. And it doesn't look all that much easier to stomach when converted to euros. Not even taking into account shipping.

meh, 1/4 statues > 1/4 figures......still :lol. Prices are getting insane in this hobby. At least most statues have an ES.

Hrm, I'm getting one of these guys, for sure. The question is from whom? Extra gun costs about $20 more than Alter Ego's cost when you factor in the 5% in rewards points. . .I'll probably go Sideshow with this one.

I'm definitely not getting the Batman, but I'd really like to get one of these. We'll see, I guess.

It kind of makes me wish I saved the money I spent on the Enterbay for this.

I only got a basic salary job at the moment and already got SS Alien Warrior statue on PO as well as HT Joker PLUS im getting a new TV. Not sure if I will be able to keep up with the payments! :panic:

Same here! So many great pieces....It really adds up!

Pick and Choose wisely! :pray:

Back