Hot Toys POWER LOADER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the newsletter didn't have a pending date for this thing. I guess it's not coming in the next 30 days. Maybe November? I hope not December -- that's a brutal month as it is.

HT announced on their NL the PLs will ship in Oct. Prolly to Asia first... so I figure Nov, Dec here.

Hurray!

I was hoping for December because I'm moving now and have no "play money" to spend.

Too bad it will have to go up against a cardboard cut out of the Alien Queen. :eek:

Hint, hint Hot Toys. :rolleyes:

Hurray!

I was hoping for December because I'm moving now and have no "play money" to spend.

Too bad it will have to go up against a cardboard cut out of the Alien Queen. :eek:

Hint, hint Hot Toys. :rolleyes:

LOL! Cardboard Alien Queen! You'll have to post a picture of that.

LOL! Cardboard Alien Queen! You'll have to post a picture of that.

:lol I sure do.

It sucks that I'll have to resort to cardboard as a placeholder, but ... you know... desperate times cause for desperate measures. :lol

Just got my email notice for billing my last Flexpay will be moved from October 5th, to November 5th, and that the PL will ship within a week of that payment.
November it is!

2nd week of November it is. Brutal month for me but December is looking better, purchase load wise, thanks Les. You Rock. :D

Just got my email notice for billing my last Flexpay will be moved from October 5th, to November 5th, and that the PL will ship within a week of that payment.
November it is!

Damnit I almost wish it didnt ship till January

wonder what else SS will ship at the last moment

Yeah, I got that same e-mail from Sideshow today about the month delay for the Power Loader. I had called them earlier today to try and get a more accurate shipping quote, and that's when they told me about the delay. Well, at least I have made my first two payments, and only have that last one left! I'm really looking forward to getting this HUGE and exciting set to add to my HT ALIENS collection! The delay stinks....I had set aside the money for that payment to hit at the end of this week. Now I gotta be sure to have the funds there on or around November 5. :D

A greater delay would've been fantastic, but I'm incredibly thankful to Sideshow for letting the word out this early on when we can expect this to ship. Helps me plan financing this more accurately.
I think I might be able to cover this, but I may have to get it from a retailer cheaper in order to afford it so soon.
No way am I canceling this! :D

Although I wanted this like now, the delay is a welcome one.

Yeah I'm still working on paying off my Dog Alien maquette.Now that I know the PL won't come out till Nov./Dec.,I can pretty much have the maquette payed off for sure way before then and have just enough cash for the PL when it arrives.

Yeah, the delay will help me to pay off some things here that other board members have been holding for me. I hope to do that soon. :eek: :D

I can't wait for this to come out. It is going to be the single most awesome 1/6 thing in my collection. A position formerly held by the bbi F-15 cockpit (which is still pretty damn cool). Nothing will be able to hold a candle to this. Not ED-209, Not the Terminator Endo (although it's close)... Nothing! :google

Asia Hot Toys Release Dates

Early – Mid OCT

1. USMC Three Infantry Battalions in Fallujah - M249 SAW GUNNER

2. First Blood - RAMBO (M 65 Jacket Version)

3. 1/6th scale Power Loader with Ripley collectible set

4. Aliens – 16” Alien Warrior (Repaint version)

5. Winson Creation - Apexplorers - T-REX (Color version)

6. Winson Creation - Apexplorers - T-REX (Ice version)

Mid – End OCT

1. Navy Seal Mountain Ops Sniper (PCU ver.)

2. Special Force Mountain Ops Sniper (ACU ver.)

3. POTC – 12” Sao Feng (Limited version)

4. POTC – 12” Elizabeth Swann

Mid NOV

1. Predator 2 – Elder Predator Model Kit

End NOV

1. Prison Break – Lincoln Burrows (Special version)

2. Prison Break – Michael Scofield (Special version)

Thanks for that release list Dassy. But are those dates only for Asia, and not us in the U.S.A.? Let me know.

Yeah, Dboz, hey Chris, I agree with you about the power loader! I've never had a HUGE 1/6 scale piece in my collection, and I know that this PL will definitely be the "crown jewel" of my collection! :D

Last edited:
OK...thanks. I guess we'll see that stuff ship to the U.S. a few weeks after the Asia release dates? :eek: :D

Last edited:
Back