Hot Toys POWER LOADER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm bumping this too as I'm massively impatient and need updated pics now!!!!

Yo, I hear ya Reiny.

The cage lights, simple as it sounds, will actually make a HUUUUGE difference for this fig because Rip will now have her head lit up inside the PL. As this is more of a night display piece IMO that added feature alone is crucial. :D

Yo, I hear ya Reiny.

The cage lights, simple as it sounds, will actually make a HUUUUGE difference for this fig because Rip will now have her head lit up inside the PL. As this is more of a night display piece IMO that added feature alone is crucial. :D

Agreed Paul, I'm TOTALLY jazzed for this...I think it might be my MOST anticipated product this year! I'm just trying to imagine how MASSIVE this thing is going to be.

:eek

Agreed Paul, I'm TOTALLY jazzed for this...I think it might be my MOST anticipated product this year! I'm just trying to imagine how MASSIVE this thing is going to be.

:eek

22 inches of bigness Indy! :D

Actually I don't believe it will be all that massive, it's just a frame around a 12" fig with wide extending arms, 22" high prolly includes the antennae but yeah, there is plenty of bigness goodness. I figure the actual PL is about 18" high and maybe 5" wide?

Last edited:
Ya, I'm sure this will be a larger piece, but if you figure how big a Ripley figure is looking at the pictures, it won't be as tall as you might think, it'll be a bulky piece, but not a beheamoth. I can't wait to photograph her facing off with the warrior (until we get a queen of course).

22 inches of bigness Indy! :D

Actually I don't believe it will be all that massive, it's just a frame around a 12" fig with wide extending arms, 22" high prolly includes the antennae but yeah, there is plenty of bigness goodness. I figure the actual PL is about 18" high and maybe 5" wide?

Yes, Maulfan put it right I think...BULKY. :D

You're forgetting the Sulaco.

Not been done well (or big enough) yet...

Does anyone know if the PL will bend at the elbows, as in all the proto pics it doesn't seem to?
Also I'm guessing the feet/ankles will be fixed and maybe even the hips. I'm just guessing going by my ED-209 and thinking how much weight any joints would have to bear, still gonna be the king of display pieces, all it'll need is a queen. Can't wait it must be due any day now!

Does anyone know if the PL will bend at the elbows, as in all the proto pics it doesn't seem to?
Also I'm guessing the feet/ankles will be fixed and maybe even the hips. I'm just guessing going by my ED-209 and thinking how much weight any joints would have to bear, still gonna be the king of display pieces, all it'll need is a queen. Can't wait it must be due any day now!

good question. i'd be interested to know the same thing.

given that ED does bend at the ankles, and has a good amount to articulation, i wouldn't put it past Hot Toys to deliver.

So the newsletter didn't have a pending date for this thing. I guess it's not coming in the next 30 days. Maybe November? I hope not December -- that's a brutal month as it is.

So the newsletter didn't have a pending date for this thing. I guess it's not coming in the next 30 days. Maybe November? I hope not December -- that's a brutal month as it is.

No kidding! If it is in December, other things will get the cut before this...like Christmas gifts for my family.

Back