Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got home from work and wolverine was awaiting my arrival:blissy

I'm gunna open him up tonight, first time getting an early release off the bay, so excited!!!

Not likeness Hugh, high price, almost any accessory, that expression it seems a forced smile, the suit is not leather, fairly simple

That figure is not worth it ........."

Last edited:
Woh, this is one bad@$$ figure for sure, so glad I ordered early:yess:

Ok so I just opened him up and yeah its a simple figure that don't bring alot of accessoires but I knew that going in. The main attraction is the head sculpt and it does not disapoint, looks beautiful in hand and has a master piece of a paint job, this looks as real as can be expected. The hair sculpt compliments it great with fine detail work.

The outfit is nice, well made and does not restrict as much movement as it looks like it would, it don't move like spiderman be its pretty good. Boots are nice, claws are the best there is in any scale, theres no better wolverine claws out there, hot toys mastered that even on the first release version.

As for the base I have yet to take it outta the box, I'll post my thoughts on that later, for now heres a few fresh outta the box pics.

wolverine008_zpsf726f565.jpg

wolverine009_zpsc7c405a3.jpg

wolverine010_zpsc804e251.jpg

wolverine011_zps3b3a30fe.jpg

wolverine016_zpsa3133157.jpg

Head sculpting does not look like Hugh, without accessories to justify its high price. The dress is not leather.
conclusion not worth it

In hand, it's like a mini Hugh Jackman trust ;)

Never liked the movie hero suits so i decided to upgrade the awesome original & just bought the head sculpt to replace the first head. Worked our kinda neat :D

null-8.jpg

Last edited:
The head actually looks good on the civilian clothes - that's what I want, a 2.0 of that!

The new head is a great sculpt, but that grimace is more like a forced smile than anything else really.. :huh

I cant decide to get this or not....I want to wait till they announce a figure for the new Wolverine movie but this is tempting....I'll prob put in an order the minute SS's Stock goes to WL....

I think this guy will go the same way as Hawkeye, people will um and ah, then all of a sudden a lot of people will want him when he's not so readily available any more. Prices will go up and people will be p*ssed :lol

I don't think pictures do this figure justice to be honest, in hand he looks even more badass.

I think this guy will go the same way as Hawkeye, people will um and ah, then all of a sudden a lot of people will want him when he's not so readily available any more. Prices will go up and people will be p*ssed :lol

I don't think pictures do this figure justice to be honest, in hand he looks even more badass.

:goodpost:

My thoughts aswell, this is a great figure, the sculpt is awesome in hand and while I do like the origins figure better its only because the black leather is not my favorate look for wolverine. But as cool as the origins version is I would be annoyed if they made the same figure over, I wanted something differnt, the outfit while not my fav is still cool and I like the growling expression.

It reminds me of this comic

In hand, it's like a mini Hugh Jackman trust ;)

Never liked the movie hero suits so i decided to upgrade the awesome original & just bought the head sculpt to replace the first head. Worked our kinda neat :D

null-8.jpg

That first picture someone photoshopped of the new head on the old body wasn't very good, IMO. But this looks much much better! Nice one!

And unboxingsgalore, is that really all deteriorated leather/pleather on the Medi outfit?!? :horror

Back