Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, darkchylde80: did you just tuck the clear rod into his jacket on the back? Cos it looks like you're not using the clamp--or are you?

Thanks for posting those awesome pics darkchylde80. I think they just convinced me that I need to pick this figure up. :clap

It looks really fantastic and yes the sculpt does look like Hugh to me.

i like her videos but the intros are super cheesy, and sean long never talks bad about the figures, he just praised them in his errr durr voice.

ar-tic-el-eh-tion
xgi3hj.jpg

anyways...i would be all over this guy (wolverine not sean long) if he came with neutral face. i like the one it has but you really cant do much with it outside having him in an action pose. it looks unnatural any other time.

ar-tic-el-eh-tion
xgi3hj.jpg

anyways...i would be all over this guy (wolverine not sean long) if he came with neutral face. i like the one it has but you really cant do much with it outside having him in an action pose. it looks unnatural any other time.

I think you have a good point. I never pose my figures in dynamic poses as (1) I'm not good at it and (2) I actual like them in neutral poses. He may look a little awkward on my shelf with that face standing very neutral.

Hey, darkchylde80: did you just tuck the clear rod into his jacket on the back? Cos it looks like you're not using the clamp--or are you?

The clamp was being an *** and I didn't have the patience to grab a screwdriver :lol So he's just resting against it :D I still haven't used the clamp to be honest.

Glad the pictures helped some people, I can't praise this figure enough.

Doubt it tbh, he's a great figure but I can see a lot of people passing on him

I can't remember back that far as i have the memory of a fish but wasn't the same thing said about the Origins Wolvie?

On another note everytime i do a search a new site has popped up selling HT's figs in the UK, it's getting mad i like it.

He looks good, but I prefer the Origins wolverine with all the mixed media leather jacket, Blue jeans, brown shirt is sort of not to dis it but basic one color costume.

Still if Hot Toys would have gotten their act together he might have seemed more attractive if he had his teammates to stand beside instead of him being alone on the shelf.

He looks good, but I prefer the Origins wolverine with all the mixed media leather jacket, Blue jeans, brown shirt is sort of not to dis it but basic one color costume.

Still if Hot Toys would have gotten their act together he might have seemed more attractive if he had his teammates to stand beside instead of him being alone on the shelf.

Are you kidding me? They haven't made enough Iron Man or Batman products yet! :lol

Are you kidding me? They haven't made enough Iron Man or Batman products yet! :lol

Yeah they really bumbled their X men license if not the regular trilogy then they should have least gave us Charles from first class you realize that they were revealed at the same time during that Asian Convention and yet we only got Wolverine to PO and zero info on Charles man they could at least mention something and to be frank even he is looking empty with out Eric I hate one figure licenses same goes for the Amazing Spiderman but I expected that since the lizard would be to tall of a order for them to do

Back