Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1331-look-at-him-look-at-him-and-laugh-60s-spiderman.jpg

If anyone here wants to start a commission for custom eye lenses that aren't piss-colored, I'll sign up for a few dozen pairs.

Definitely; why is HT not catching this? preproduction shots to them must have all had yellow looking to them

I dig this a lot - not sure why they are censoring Garfield out still - you can tell they nailed his mouth area in the one pic, and got the long neck down

Watch the movie past Monday.

Lenses in the movie ARE YELLOW.

Lenses in the figure must be YELLOW.

Yep. But I will say this to those tempted to mod the color of the lenses: why not take the mod to the next level and inverse the colors of the suit?

What? A new HT thread that isn't 100 pages long by morning? I guess Spidey just ain't the Joker :dunno

Nobody commented on the battle damaged head??

Yeah, I can't say I'm the biggest fan of the battle damage. I think it would be better suited on a battle damaged suit, but without seeing the movie, he might be beat up before he ever gets the Spidey suit so it may be movie accurate.

I'm hoping the lack of accessories on this put him sub $190. The original Spidey was $150 and had a big clock tower base instead of a second head. So anything more than $160 is just ripping us off at this point.

What material is the suit made of its looks similar to what Resident Evil Jill has I hope this this can hold a pose and not tear

What material is the suit made of its looks similar to what Resident Evil Jill has I hope this this can hold a pose and not tear

the hot toys jill suit material looks alot better then this .

Re: Hot Toys - MMS1?? - The Amazing Spider-man

I'm loving this, can't wait to order. Disappointed though that it's so barebones with no unique base or mask accessory, no pics of the webs in use.

Oddly enough those pics released before were better than HT's official one :lol

Now let's hope they make those webs stiffer! No more flaccid webs!

:exactly:

Hopefully the lack of accessories equates to a lower price

:goodpost: this has to be lower than $189.99

Sweet, no turtleneck!

:hi5:

Last edited:
The last time HT blurred out the HS ended up 3 months of delay for the Jack DX. Hopefully it won't happen again to this spidey.

Back