Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I very glad that you like it. I can assure me that my mask is different from Hottoys. in all aspects ... I think Hottoys. not look at pictures. to make their masks ...... **** are horrible! even a child would do better .... I really do not have special skills. I only look, I sand. look. sand ..look ..sand ..look.... after many hours going out ...

i need more time..If I were rich:pray:

I think Hottoys. not look at pictures. to make their masks ......
they have tsang, he doesn't need pictures, he sees them in his head

present.jpg

I wanted to share my modded City Hunter.
I drybrushed gold on all his armor, replaced the strings on his manpurse and groin armor, and removed the elastic on his knee pads, chopped off a bunch of his neck, and of course added Taylerdurdems awesome P2 upgrade kit. Thanks TD!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks guys!
Yea, that's Danny glover from lethal weapon by iminime , I was thinking of trying to bash together a det. Harrigan from it,
Or maybe turn it into a trophy for the pred :p

I'm really looking forward to the new Scar since I want to use it as a base for another custom.

I wanted to share my modded City Hunter.
I drybrushed gold on all his armor, replaced the strings on his manpurse and groin armor, and removed the elastic on his knee pads, chopped off a bunch of his neck, and of course added Taylerdurdems awesome P2 upgrade kit. Thanks TD!

Awesome work!!! :clap

If this is how it looked out of the box, I don't think I would've passed on it.

Awesome work!!! :clap

If this is how it looked out of the box, I don't think I would've passed on it.

I second that. Looks great like that. Wish HT could one day achieve that level. Then I may get back into purchasing their stuff again. But their robocop is lookin very promising tho.

I second that. Looks great like that. Wish HT could one day achieve that level. Then I may get back into purchasing their stuff again. But their robocop is lookin very promising tho.

Look who's back on the track :) Yes, I am wondering why can't HT just get this right. I guess it all comes to business profit lol. Why making it perfect if we can correct it next time for more money :)

Back