Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8706347789_e9c2f2ae35_c.jpg
Beautiful!

So I painted my cannon from tayler. At first thought I had screwed up the color of the paint but it matched all the armor but the medkit. I went and looked at tayler's pics and his is the same. Is there any reason why the med-kit is more red/purple than all the rest of his armor? I can't find any screencaps where it's clear enough to tell if it's that way in the film. I'm kinda tempted to just repaint it.

IMG_9917 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

You can see the difference better in taylor's pic…
dsc0409ur.jpg

i took that shot myself from DVD with additional materials (something like Special edition or Collector's edition) in 2007.
i do not know if it is an actual suit or just a painted mold.

cfb2a9e4e1d2.jpg

i didn't find anything better, too.

it may very well be not P2's back at all.

b2663d0cf219.jpg

Yeah doesn't look like the P2 back in the second pic but I think it's a safe enough assumption that painting the medkit to match the rest of the armor probably isn't a bad thing.

Well both mine and taylers look off. I'm assume they all do, though in taylers pic I think it's more obvious because it looks like the pic was taken with a flash.

Well both mine and taylers look off. I'm assume they all do, though in taylers pic I think it's more obvious because it looks like the pic was taken with a flash.

Well like I said look at all the figures online. Look it up with google images and watch some reviews. I will check mine later and get back to you on that, But I may not contact you for a while because Its stored until my collection room is finished.

No big deal, I was less wondering if they're all like that and more wondering if there's any reason why it would be screen accurate. A repaint is super easy.

No big deal, I was less wondering if they're all like that and more wondering if there's any reason why it would be screen accurate. A repaint is super easy.

Yah. If it's like that on my figure i am probably going to repaint it too. I don't think that the purple is really screen accurate. Especially since the rest of the armor is a brownish bronze color.

Back