Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what do you guys think a possible SSC exclusive edtion accessory (if they make it) would be? At first I thought the only thing that'd make sense would be a Predator skull. But something even cooler IMO would be an environmental base. Any other ideas?

So what do you guys think a possible SSC exclusive edtion accessory (if they make it) would be? At first I thought the only thing that'd make sense would be a Predator skull. But something even cooler IMO would be an environmental base. Any other ideas?

Base would be cool. But I think I'd prefer a Pred skull, only because the base will just make him taller and won't fit in any of my cases :lol. Hopefully we'll find out(whether there will be one or not) in a few minutes.

Does it usually get posted at around 10AM PDT, or a few minutes afterwards? In any case, SS might actually give us an exclusive. At least, I hope they do. Berserker is the perfect candidate. He's the main new Pred of the film and his "regular edition" doesn't come with very much. Just some thoughts...

Holy nuts... That's expensive.

Compared to the $170 I've seen... Damn. Guess I'll PO mine from somewhere else.

Man, $195 is expensive, and I was hoping for some sort of exclusive. Does anyone know what online store normally gets these in fastest?

Pre-ordered mine at toys2 for $199.28 ... that includes shipping. Man i was hoping SSC did an exclusive on this.

The prices went up on BBTS, I guess. And Toys2 seemed to get more expensive, too. What the hell--? Are we not getting any more $200- Predators? Pssh, I guess it's HT's cash cow, so they can do whatever they want... and it's true.

Where would you guys go? Alter doesn't seem to have him up. Neither does Cornerstore.

Back