Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Undecided on this one so far. He looks fantastic but I'm just spending so much money this year on the T2 line and it looks like I'll be getting a Guardian Predator afterall. Having said that I'm indisciplined enough with my money that if I really like the film nothing will stop me ordering.

So now to just go and see the film.

Undecided on this one so far. He looks fantastic but I'm just spending so much money this year on the T2 line and it looks like I'll be getting a Guardian Predator afterall. Having said that I'm indisciplined enough with my money that if I really like the film nothing will stop me ordering.

So now to just go and see the film.

LOL

paultheoctopus.jpg

Last edited:
Poed! Looks even better than the real thing :rotfl This is work of art, no reason not to own one :1-1:

Thanks for the pics Woods, you should be the only one allow to open a spec and pics thread :exactly:

Anyone know what the deal is with the hands, the specs list two sets, open and fists:
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms

But the pics only show the fists, and ONE open hand, the right one, both on him, and in the all the accessories pic, which i find disconcerting.

Also whats the word on places to preorder? BBS has him for $200 bleh, Toys2 has him for 169 i believe, any better prices?

Anyone know what the deal is with the hands, the specs list two sets, open and fists:

- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms

But the pics only show the fists, and ONE open hand, the right one, both on him, and in the all the accessories pic, which i find disconcerting.

Yeah, I think everybody is disconcerted about this..
Not even the left relaxed palm has been showed in the production pics .. I guess it must be a mistake with the official Berserker SPECs description, and the left relaxed palm does not exist :gah: :gah::gah:

To Hottoys:
WE NEED MORE HANDS FOR BERSERKER !!! :monkey2

The official pics do say "Prototype Shown", etc., etc., so the hands issue is something they will hopefully rectify before final production.

It would be unlike Hot Toys not to capitalize on the new Berserker Pred body and make the other two super-Preds, and I see no reason why they couldn't use the P1 again to make the "classic" Pred, either. I'm sure we'll be seeing more Preds in the not too distant future.

Royce would be a great figure to have. As for the other characters, with the newly designed female body out now I see them making Isabelle rather than any of the other humans, but ya never know.

Back