1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A. Armory with Batman figure: about $370
B. Armory with Batman and Alfred figures: about $530
C. Complete set (Armory, Batman, Bruce and Alfred); about $620

These are the prices from our local dealer (1 of the 2 official HT distributors here), values updated as of the latest exchange rate from XE.com.

Again this dealer usually has almost the same pricing as SSC (I wish we follow Asian market pricing which is much lower, though), so you guys might have an idea from here.

I think our high import tax rate is pushing up the prices. :lol

Prices have gone up and ppl have accepted them. That armory should be no more then 250 with bruce and alfred 150 each. 700 is absurd.

Maybe some people are just being realistic. I don't want to defend HT prices but don't forget that the armory includes A FULLY ARTICULATED BATMAN FIGURE, complete with swappable hands, cape, an empty cowl for display, another cowl with PERS, and FOUR NEW FACEPLATES. DX12 retailed for $260 at SSC. The Batarmory with Batman figure (MMS234) is like DX12 repackaged with improved faceplates, minus the EMP gun and Bruce Wayne head, but with the armory full of weapons and accessories instead of the city hall steps base. For that, MMS234 at $370 is of good value to me.

I think our high import tax rate is pushing up the prices. :lol

You can say that again. NECA 18-inch figures suffer the most from our corrupt Customs Department, each costing about $150 here compared to $80 in the US.

Our prices though are still better compared to my friends who live in California who pay a lot on top of the SSC SRP.

Last edited:
Those faceplates look brill. Mini 1/4 ones :)

On display at Secret Base. Digging the tailoring on the suit.

1544380_576203929130513_912371523_n.jpg

Agreed, :exactly: I was so tempted to get the qs001 when I saw the new face plates but had to hold off. This makes me really glad I did, if I don't get the whole set I'll certainly be grabbing those loose as well as the new belt stuff. Love the new grapple gun holster.

Also, it could just be the angle of the picture but the eyes on the cowl look a hell of a lot better here too.

I do also wonder if they'd include a standard oval base for the batman figure. Not that there isn't enough included already but it'd make sense. I much prefer those basic stands to the fancy ones they've been using lately.

:censored me. I want this. :thud:
I want the armoury and another DX12.
I want the Alfred.
I want the Bruce Wayne.
This set will give me everything I have been thinking about doing for my Dark Knight setup and more. Even if I have to dump some other stuff to get this I want the full set. **** its going to be tough on the wallet.:gah:

If I knew they'll be releasing this, I would never had ordered the QS001. On the other hand, was about to buy a 1:6 Tumbler a few weeks ago, but glad it didn't happen so I still have room for the complete TDK Armory set.

Cowl is the same.

Faceplates are new, shrunken 1/4 scale plates.

It says new eyes, but I'm not so sure.

Agreed, :exactly: I was so tempted to get the qs001 when I saw the new face plates but had to hold off. This makes me really glad I did, if I don't get the whole set I'll certainly be grabbing those loose as well as the new belt stuff. Love the new grapple gun holster.

Also, it could just be the angle of the picture but the eyes on the cowl look a hell of a lot better here too.

I do also wonder if they'd include a standard oval base for the batman figure. Not that there isn't enough included already but it'd make sense. I much prefer those basic stands to the fancy ones they've been using lately.

What holster are you referring to?

$487 for fullset, yes I'm sold!
PO'ed this one, damn you Hot Toys, now I can put my DX12 with EMP in DX Stand,

POed just the batman armory yesterday. Opened to VIPs and SB members, there was a lineup but most are only picking up their figures. Didn't see the prototype in the flesh yet, they just had it set up today.

Back