1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batsuit is exact same as DX12.

Only faceplates and eye painting is changed as stated in the photos.

After looking the batman pics, I can conclude that no PERS sculpt from Hot toys (without mod) would be better than some of the custom cowls out there, so I think I will be keeping my modded DX12. Besides, it's good to have a spare batman, never enough :) But what am i gonna do with these two...:(

I have 2 DX12s and will not be selling them for this... don't see a reason to. This guy will stay in the armory.

Wow. That photo proved me wrong. I have not seen a photo of the Headplay headsculpt that bad. Also, the new photos from Secret Base shows that Alfred HS is good.

I thought the same. I was like the headplay one is almost as good as this ht one. then I saw the high res pics and omg it blows it out of the water.

Someone probableymentioned this but I could not find an answer. Is there a remote at the bottom right corner on the armory pics?

Yeahp!

The 1/6th scale Batman Armory (with Batman Collectible Figure) Collectible specially features:
- Authentically detailed 1/6th scale Batman Armory in The Dark Knight
- Approximately 37 cm tall
- Movable armory doors
- Movable armory shelves
- Light-up function on armory ceiling with remote control

Wow thats alot of cheese. I think ill just grab alfred loose one day and maybe a suit for bruce.

But the 700 is po price and in singapore dollars, usd will be around 552 based on current rates and SS usually is slightly more so prob at most 600 USD I reckon. Retail price is 800 sgd. Man the armoury itself is 415 sgd!! Price of alfred is about 180 sgd and bruce an additional 100 sgd.

Prices have gone up and ppl have accepted them. That armory should be no more then 250 with bruce and alfred 150 each. 700 is absurd.

Prices have gone up and ppl have accepted them. That armory should be no more then 250 with bruce and alfred 150 each. 700 is absurd.

The armory would be at least $300-400, 700 is not far from my guesstimate from HK prices.

A. Armory with Batman figure: about $370
B. Armory with Batman and Alfred figures: about $530
C. Complete set (Armory, Batman, Bruce and Alfred); about $620

These are the prices from our local dealer (1 of the 2 official HT distributors here), values updated as of the latest exchange rate from XE.com.

Again this dealer usually has almost the same pricing as SSC (I wish we follow Asian market pricing which is much lower, though), so you guys might have an idea from here.

Back