Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm almost embarrassed to repeat: other than shipping, mine's already fully paid for ... with Rewards Points! :yess:

I'm hoping it sticks around long enough for me to pull the trigger. Even Flexing it will be really a stretch for me, maybe it's just something I'll have to pass up on regardless.

I have mine on hold with my local place that they get the product before sideshow releases but they get them from sideshow which is funny to me. But I already have the glass case sitting there empty waiting for the Delorean.

I have mine on hold with my local place that they get the product before sideshow releases but they get them from sideshow which is funny to me. But I already have the glass case sitting there empty waiting for the Delorean.

Is this place in Redlands by chance?

Barely any pic's and video make me wonder if this will be a low production number of this release ? We need a video review while we wait.:impatient:

Question since I haven't really followed this particular collectible too closely over the past many, many months but--has it been revealed how all of the lights work? In other words, does one switch in the back light up everything (car lights and the interior)? Or are there different switches that illuminate different parts of the car--sort of like how an Iron Man figure has different buttons that light up the head, the hands, the feet, etc?

Thanks.

I always use aquarium tanks for collectables as its much cheaper then getting custom acrylic cases. I'm going to use a standard 40 gallon tank and if I measured correctly the delorean will fit. They are a dollar per gallon sale at Petco right now. Got mine for $40 bucks.

Haha yea it is but I get my stuff from the other location they have a booth at frank and sons. Don't have to pay shipping on it which is very nice just the $689 msrp

I had already po'd thru SSC when I found out about that guy (I forget what the shop was called). He mentioned he picks them up from SSC the day they arrive. He almost sold me on the fact that he said I could get the box in pristine condition but I normally dont have issues with packages......knock on wood!:banghead

This is the 40 gallon one I got as I mentioned for $40 as its on sale at Petco right now. I always use fish tanks hahaha. My 89 bat mobile is in a custom made fish tank I got for $100.

This is the 40 gallon one I got as I mentioned for $40 as its on sale at Petco right now. I always use fish tanks hahaha. My 89 bat mobile is in a custom made fish tank I got for $100.

Awesome idea!! im going to run up there this week and check it out thanks for the pic! I'd love to see that batmobile

Can sombody who already has the Delorean in hand please lmk whether the green marked part at the pole's intake is actually movable or not:

attachment.php

Back