Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The quality of détails, painting & definition is much better than Batmobile 89, the light up is amazing too !
A must-have for all fans of BTTF !!!

Now, I'm waiting for Doc !!!! please Hot Toys !!!

I really want to see the back of the car with the lights off. It looks like they might be too dark when unlit. I haven't ordered this yet but I really want to. The corners that now seem to have been cut are bothersome though.

to be honest, every model of the delorean that has ever been released has never been fully accurate. there has always been something not right with them. to me, i am more than happy with the finished product and until i have the eaglemoss 1/8th scale build a delorean completed in 2-3 years time, this will be good enough (this eaglemoss one looks to be the most accurate ever. the windows open and close, the engine can be viewed not to mention the door lights are present and operational, the door struts are present and yes the time circuits light up. You will even get the option to have it as the mk1 or mr fusion version). the lack of a lightning hook is all that really bothers me with the hot toys one. im on the interest list for one anyway

Well, the time circuit is dark in the video. The leds are too bright. The interior is (my opinion) from what i saw not as good as the Hot Toys one. But the exterior looks great!

Well, the time circuit is dark in the video. The leds are too bright. The interior is (my opinion) from what i saw not as good as the Hot Toys one.

I saw the website before it was taken down and i think the eaglemoss one is superior in detail, but then the full price is alot higher in the end (its a part work magazine collection thing). The car in the video is a prototype and for those that subscribed to the trial version its obvious that its been upgraded and the final product will be better than whats in the video. quite a bit will have been tweaked and corrected. the body will also be die cast btw. im sure there will still be inaccurices and what not as no model is ever perfect, but it looks to be damn close

11231317_547340582081602_5026185415945343330_n.jpg
12039513_547340555414938_1679184767299443190_n.jpg
12043211_547340498748277_8382834862434534899_n.jpg
12019935_547340512081609_3214284229010246838_n.jpg
12049146_547336262082034_1275709438123144186_n.jpg

I saw the website before it was taken down and i think the eaglemoss one is superior in detail, but then the full price is alot higher in the end (its a part work magazine collection thing). The car in the video is a prototype and for those that subscribed to the trial version its obvious that its been upgraded and the final product will be better than whats in the video. quite a bit will have been tweaked and corrected. the body will also be die cast btw

Ok, thanks for the info and pictures. I read some days ago that they start maybe in february. I think Ben Robinson wrote that on twitter (not sure). But uk only and not in my country. Do you have more information about the release time?

Ok, thanks for the info. I read some days ago that they start maybe in february. I think Ben Robinson wrote that on twitter (not sure). But uk only and not in my country. Do you have more information about the release time?

thats all i know too. i expect it will be released outside of the UK but i suspect you will be a month or 2 behind us. i expect it to be this month or next for the UK as thats when part works usually start. ive already started seeing adverts for about 4 different partwork collections so it shouldnt be long now. im also hoping that at some point down the line, they extend the collection to accommodate the part 3 versions. the wheels can easily be swapped for hover ones so i cant see why they cant do the part 3 variations. i intially wasnt really gonna go for it, but then i saw the words die cast and i was sold. as far as i remember, the license plate is metal and magnestic and can be swapped for the 2015 version

i wish i still worked at this magazine distribution company i worked at as i would of got free copies.

Anyone have a link to the lightning hook interest thread? Can't find it.

I saw the website before it was taken down and i think the eaglemoss one is superior in detail, but then the full price is alot higher in the end (its a part work magazine collection thing). The car in the video is a prototype and for those that subscribed to the trial version its obvious that its been upgraded and the final product will be better than whats in the video. quite a bit will have been tweaked and corrected. the body will also be die cast btw. im sure there will still be inaccurices and what not as no model is ever perfect, but it looks to be damn close
View attachment 234914
Damn that looks good. How much is it selling for in USD?

Does anyone know if it can be connected to a mains adaptor for the lights, like the prototype? Or is is Battery only?

Is that the hot toys delorean ?

[2QUOTE=YankeesFanboy;8346266]At least Marty can sit in the car...kind of.

1934154_10153882084654489_3906254786123379097_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Should be.

Man, thats brutal if the door cant close because of clearace issue with marty sitting in the car, and marty is one tiny figure

Its a guareente then that doc in no way will fit sitting down with the door closed if he is ever made

Where did everyone order the DeLorean? Sideshow is 9% tax for me? Any discount online stores?

Back