Hot Toys 1/6 Icon-M series, Leslie Cheung collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The suit will make a great Keaton Wayne bash.

Hell yeah it would!

:lol

Wouldn't that be something if they put up specs/pics of the Returns Batman soon and it has the Bruce Wayne head sculpt.

Btmn_0123.jpg
Btmn_0138.jpg

The actual headsculpt looks just like an Enterbay sculpt, especially the texture on the face. I thought that was odd.

:lol

Wouldn't that be something if they put up specs/pics of the Returns Batman soon and it has the Bruce Wayne head sculpt.

Btmn_0123.jpg
Btmn_0138.jpg

Dont think this suit will work with a Keaton Wayne after seeing your pics, as Bruce is wearing peaked lapel tuxedo, while Leslie's is a shawl lapel tuxedo.

Dont think this suit will work with a Keaton Wayne after seeing your pics, as Bruce is wearing peaked lapel tuxedo, while Leslie's is a shawl lapel tuxedo.

Wrong.

bats.jpg

Let's not forget Mr. Stark too, for Nova. Would clearly be a better seller than the actual figure.

iranman.jpg

From the company who refuses to make highly popular movie characters, simply because they wear a suit, comes this marginally popular person wearing a suit.

:dunno

From the company who refuses to make highly popular movie characters, simply because they wear a suit, comes this marginally popular person wearing a suit.

:dunno

No kidding. I understand that this is an Asian company with Asian artists, and this is probably an Asia exclusive but do you think for a second this random dude, whoever it is, has the mass appeal of something they've passed on, like Inception comes to mind because they gave the "suit excuse" for that license.

Whatever good 1/6 tuxes are in rare supply . I need to see if any of the Bonds wore a double breasted tux like that, and if so it will be bought, and yeah there will be an abundance of that dude's head on ebay, but a shortage of the tux.

Who?

Who cares.

Hot Toys is obsolete.

BTW no Bond ever wore a double breasted tux and the only character I can think of that did was Stark in IM2 except the Tux was pinstripe and didn't have the second set of buttons. So that is equally worthless.

Last edited:
BTW no Bond ever wore a double breasted tux and the only character I can think of that did was Stark in IM2 except the Tux was pinstripe and didn't have the second set of buttons. So that is equally worthless.

007tSWLM_0303.jpg

SnakeDoc

Yea I knew someone would post Moore, he also had a custom made white one in Man with the Golden Gun so I should have clarified and said "with that lapel."

This style was popular during the Connery era and made a comeback around the Brosnan films.

Do you think Sideshow will be putting this guy up for sale on their site?
Maybe if they offered free shipping,no deposit and put it on the gift card list,it might sell a few.

Never heard of this guy but, it is a sharp looking figure.

I can't imagine Sideshow will offer it... they didn't offer the other M Icon that wasn't US related.

I personally am not bothered by the release... I have no interest in it, but clearly there is some fan demand so no skin off my teeth.

I'll be honest, I'm bothered. They see potenitial to make money from this but not Elias, not Rorschach, not figures like Cannibal Jack Sparrow or Marty McFly they announce and abandon.

If your gonna risk taking a hit, risk it on doing some Colonial Marines or a cult character, you know... those things that made you rich and famous. :dunno

**** me, they don't "like" Catwoman but this clown?

Err, actually this guy is pretty popular all over Asia so yeah. Watchmen likely has a smaller fanbase than this guy.

Back