Hot Toys 1/6 Icon-M series, Leslie Cheung collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was half asleep when I glanced at this and genuinely thought they were making the guy from THE HANGOVER.

This is like Hot Toys answer to Enterbays Elvis pretty much in regards to music icons.

Leslie Cheung Kwok-wing, one of the most influential film actors and singers from Hong Kong, has left us for 10 years already. His charisma on stage is still deeply in our heart. April 1st is the 10th anniversary since he has passed away. In memory of and paying tribute to Leslie Cheung, Hot Toys is proud to be the first company to exclusively produce his 1/6th scale Collectible Figure, which is wearing his iconic black suit, coming with a director’s chair as being a movie director is the dream of his life time. This valuable limited edition 1/6th scale Leslie Cheung Collectible Figure will be firstly available at the “Miss You Much Leslie” exhibition in Hong Kong starting from end March.

Lets hope its not as valuable as the Bruce Lee M Icon.:lol

Picture is up in OP too.

17104_510147735690226_315423852_n.jpg

It looks pretty good but I'm not really sold on the hair because I'm used to seeing it differently from movies lol.

The suit will make a great Keaton Wayne bash.

EBAY

2 high bidding 1/6 HT Tuxedos.

30 loose Random Asian Guy - aka Leslie Cheung HS's floating around for cheap.

The thought of it is so blasphemous, but will probably be what happens. It would probably equal if chinese people bought a Michael Corlone figure, and dumping the head.

But we'd never do that... cause chinese people dont waste. Animal Organs is considered delicous food in my country !!

Back