Galactiboy's foray into sculpting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Customs

GREAT!! What's next?????

Thanks Evil and Alex...

And not sure what's next... I have a few SW aliens I was thinking about working on. But also, have a few Hasbro figures needing repaints.

Last edited:
Not my picture but I got this from Dorgmal of the casts of Pruneface and Snaggletooth (the back 2 are the work of others). Kind of fun seeing multiples of something :lol

cast-1.jpg

Quick update on a few projects... got my Pruneface back and started to assemble him. Now just waiting on some custom clothing bits and then do weather all the pieces. Also made a custom eye patch for him which I thought turned out pretty good.

Here's a figure I did awhile back but never took any photos of... its Mr. Barlows awesome Barlow sculpt (painted by me) and an outfit from Sovereign Studios. Never fit in with the collection though, so I finally took pictures as I'm going to list it on eBay :lol

Need to retake this one as its kind of fuzzy...​

Mr Barlow is still in customs and they want to charge me for it :monkey2 scandelous, still im looking forward to getting him though cheers m8 :banana

Damn... even with it being marked as a gift? I'm sorry to hear that... so what is a better service to use for international?

I tend to go with USPS as its cheaper to ship than others and I usually have good luck with them (nothing lost or damaged yet).

Its how much the item is priced for i believe. Here's what royalmail says on their site:

Any goods imported into the UK over the value of £18 are liable to import VAT; gifts between private individuals over the value of £40 are also liable for VAT. Goods and gifts over these values may also be liable for Customs duty. As of the 1st of December 2008 you will no longer be required to pay customs duty for goods up to the value of £135, however you will still be required to pay import VAT and excise duty where applicable.

1 suprising thing has happened though i recieved it today (its great by the way :D) a label on it says: Customs charged for £23 vat and handling and says in big bold letters: THIS PACKAGE CANNOT BE DELIVERED UNTIL THE CHARGES ARE PAID.

The package has been signed for and is in my custody. Do i still have to pay or have they shot themselves in the foot, cos its now my property and royalmail pays customs on your behalf?

Last edited:
Back