My Saesee Tiin Head sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saavik

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi all, as a long time fan of some of the amazing artists on here I thought it was about time I started branching out from drawing Star Wars to attempting my own 1/6 figures. This is my very first attempt to make a 1/6 Saesee Tiin head out of Supersculpy. I live in hope that Sideshow will eventually make more Jedi, but with the new films on the way, I wonder if it will ever happen.

Although the likeness is way, way off, and the head is ever so slightly too big, I'm still pleased at my first attempt, I'm still going to paint this up at some point just to see how he turns out. He is three different colurs because I was using leftover sculpy. It had been sitting around unwrapped for about a year and although it quickly became pliable, sculpy a little aged seemed a little bit better to work with.

14964758381_061bd7b792_b.jpg Been a long time since I posted here. Recently got back to playing with some sculpy. I still find sculpting in 1/6 scale so hard to get in the right scale!! Had a go at a Zabrak, a K'Kruhk, and finally gave my Saesee Tiin a practice paint job...even though I'm pleased with the sculpt, the scale and the likeness are still off. Im trying to devote a bit more time to sculpting from now on. Also you can se a Klingon and a human head there.

Back