Fox Announces Deadpool Spin-Off

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His name is really Jack. He stole the name Wade Wilson from T-Ray....so who the hell knows what he was.

I've read most of his comics....he goes to Canada...but I dont remember if he's actually FROM there. But he could be. He did work for the Canadian military before he got Cancer so...

Really? then wtf is that about in the link below?

I believe one of the early stories has him arriving to Canada specifically looking for a cure and finding Weapon X. That being said the official site lists it this way:

Citizenship: Canada
Place of Birth: Unrevealed location in Canada

So he IS Canadian but according to the official site he was in various places in the world for a lot of his youth and young adult years because his father was a military man and even spent a lot of time in the US so he's Canadian who wasn't exactly raised Canadian but still ended up there.

Pretty much eh?

So why can't he call him a Canunck....? Dude's a ^^^^ing nut. He doesnt give a ^^^^ what anyone thinks. Thats why he's awesome.

But not Bay awesome.....his level of awesome is too awesome for the word awsome. So a new word must be used, BAWESOM.

Pretty much eh?

So why can't he call him a Canunck....? Dude's a ^^^^ing nut. He doesnt give a ^^^^ what anyone thinks. Thats why he's awesome.

But not Bay awesome.....his level of awesome is too awesome for the word awsome. So a new word must be used, BAWESOM.

ahahahahahahaahaha!!! bawesom!! :chew :chew

Back