Fox Announces Deadpool Spin-Off

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they really let Reynolds do it and follow the comic it could be great. Imagine this on screen

deadpool-peanut-love.jpg

The difference is that Reynolds loves the character so he'd be willing to wear it. Also I could imagine that there'd be flashbacks done ala Family Guy or Saved by the Bell style where he looks directly at the camera sets it up and we see Reynolds that way. Its campy but right up the alley of the character.

I wasn't questioning whether Reynolds would do it without his face on the screen, but the studios. Why hire Reynolds and pay him $$$$ when they could rehire the guy that played Weapon XI for a lot less?

If that were the case the Studios wouldn't have paid Reynolds and Jackman and the production team to come back and film the close ups and in betweens with Reynolds would they? They want Reynolds and whether it was a success or not Watchmen showed through Rorschach that a masked character can emote and be interesting without taking off the damn mask every five seconds.

deadpool-27-10.jpg

Hey is it true that Deadpool at the end of Wolverine wasn't Ryan Renolds , but some other dude name Scott Adkins??

I could have swore that that was Renolds in the make up??!??!:monkey2

Hey is it true that Deadpool at the end of Wolverine wasn't Ryan Renolds , but some other dude name Scott Adkins??

I could have swore that that was Renolds in the make up??!??!:monkey2

The action sequences were Scott Adkins and they were all supposed to occur from afar so you couldn't tell. When the fans made a huge uproar the producers decided to reshoot the scenes with Reynolds so they could get close ups and other small quirks that were be recognizable. The action parts like the kicks and flips, etc were Adkins though.

If that were the case the Studios wouldn't have paid Reynolds and Jackman and the production team to come back and film the close ups and in betweens with Reynolds would they? They want Reynolds and whether it was a success or not Watchmen showed through Rorschach that a masked character can emote and be interesting without taking off the damn mask every five seconds.

deadpool-27-10.jpg

Something does not fit there, seeing Deadpool call Wolverine a "crazed canuck" when Deadpool is a Canadian as well..just seems out of place to me.

Sounds like it isn't determined either way. Reynold refused to be in the picture if they removed it too far away from the comic book roots so if it is Barakapool the powers would probably be gone after the dead and his mouth is open again so....its possible to go that route as well.

I think that is the best route in my opinion. They can explain it somehow that Deadpool loses his powers (but keeps regeneration so he can reattach his head). And then it's back to the normal Wade, but because his face is jacked up he then basically acquires the costume that he should have worn in the first place.

It's so hard though, the ^^^^ed DP up big time in this film....that if they want to use the same Deadpool from Wolverine, it's hard to see how they could make him wear his REAL costume. Because even if he does get the costume.....does he still have his Baraka arms? I mean, how could he keep one power and lose the rest? :banghead

Both X-Men Origins: Magneto and X-Men Origins: First Class both have writers and a production team in place (Magneto actually had a screenplay by David Goyer of Batman fame and supposedly he is supposed direct) but were not going to move ahead unless Wolverine was successful, rumor is they'll Digitally De-Age McKellan for Magneto but who knows.
I have a feeling you'll see Magneto next but I could see them moving Deadpool ahead of First Class.

If its going to turn out anything like the craptastic job they did on Prof x in Wolverine...It's a horrible idea. Imagine watching 2 hours of Magneto with bad hair coloring and overdosed on Botox, no thank you... Id rather have a young actor like Ewan McGregor or Jude law play him.

Something does not fit there, seeing Deadpool call Wolverine a "crazed canuck" when Deadpool is a Canadian as well..just seems out of place to me.

Deadpool isn't Canadian. He joined the United States Army Special Forces right out of High School (he dropped out I believe) and volunteered for the Weapon X program (the 2nd version post Wolverine) to cure himself of Cancer. The cancer interacted with the process and disfigured him. He was sent to Doctor Killebrew's when the experiments failed and it was participating in the Dead Pools where inmates bet on which of them would die next that he aquired his nickname following the events there.

Deadpool isn't Canadian. He joined the United States Army Special Forces right out of High School (he dropped out I believe) and volunteered for the Weapon X program (the 2nd version post Wolverine) to cure himself of Cancer. The cancer interacted with the process and disfigured him. He was sent to Doctor Killebrew's when the experiments failed and it was participating in the Dead Pools where inmates bet on which of them would die next that he aquired his nickname following the events there.

Really? then wtf is that about in the link below?.

https://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/d/deadpool.htm

Back