FIREFLY CLOTHING THREAD(9/18/12 UPDATED LIST PAGE 1)-SMcG Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mal Reynolds Coat and Zoe Vest-SMcG

Thank you everyone for the orders and the great comments thus far...

I have some bad news for those of you who didn't get in on the Zoe vest. At this point, I won't be able to offer anymore of them due to the lack of fabric...
I actually gave my personal one away to a SSF member to complete the orders.
I will try to find a similiar fabric that will be workable on the machine and hopefully be able to offer another version in the future.
I won't be putting the Mal Coats up for preorder either but if anyone is still interested in getting one, you can place a regular order for them at any time at the website.

Now with all of that out of the way....I saw Marf's posting of his bash and wanted to see if anyone needs a shirt like the one his Jayne has on? I actually just did one with a light yellow spandex with the black collar and thin black trim on the sleeves.
I only have a little bit of that fabric left so it will be very limited when I do them. Here is a pic of it in case there is some interest.
JayneShirtWEB.jpg

Thank you again everyone...I cant wait to see these zoe vests in action....

Chad
SMcG

Last edited:

Now with all of that out of the way....I saw Marf's posting of his bash and wanted to see if anyone needs a shirt like the one his Jayne has on?

That's actually OldGrandpa's Jayne bash :D I wish I could take credit for it, it's pretty awesome!

QUICK UPDATE ON THE JAYNE SHIRT....

I only had enough of this pale yellow fabric for 5 shirts and they are all sold out...Sorry

I know Jayne wore several different tee shirts..did anyone have any personal preferences on different versions? I may be able to work something out for them.

Post me a few pics...

Chad
SMcG

Pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
Pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee
pin up girl tee

Think I got my choice accross? :D

Thanks for the ideas everyone...

Here is what I am working on...(besides my other requests)

If there is any interest for these items I will move them forward.

bushwhacked070.jpg

BLUE SUN TANK TOP

jayne%20hat%20front%20movie.bmp

JAYNE KNIT HAT

Let me know if anyone is interested in these.

Chad
SMcG

smcgcustom.com

Great work you're doing Chad!

I think you'll definitely get a lot of interest in that knit hat! :)

Trev

Knit hat for sure!

Of course knit hat!
And, I think, you get interest of some yours old work- Jane's yellow shirt and Zoe's vest.
Sure, I really want it!

Boba, Thanks for the link....I have is bookmarked for later use.

Just a sidenote: I just sold the last MAL Coat I could make with the fabric I had available

On a better note...I have a Jayne knit hat in the works and I hope to have some pics very soon...Thank you to those who have requested that I hold one when they are done. They also will be limited due to the work involved in them. Also..all of the last remaining Mal coats and Jayne Tees have been shipped to those who jumped in on them.

Thanks again everyone.

Chad
SMcG

smcgcustoms.com

Man I missed this one too >? :(

Is there any idea if we will have more ?

I would like a compelte set :(

Are you telling me I truly missed the boat ?

Missed it in spades! I'm lucky enough to have the entire SMcG collection. He has done some fantastic work with the Firely items he's made. As soon as I get some pants I'll post pix of how good his Zoe vest looks on a body.

Old Grandpa

PS. If you move fast you might be able to pick up some items from A. J. Clothiers. She's selling out her Firefly line.

So for those who missed out on sithlord's awesome Zoe vest, any ideas where to get something similar???

I wish I could make more of those vests for those who missed out on them. I just didn't have enough fabric to do more. I am on the hunt for a similiar fabric that is workable enough to make a few more in the future.

On another note, I just got a few pics from my local artist who is painting my heads up. Take a look....

MALJAYNEPAINTED.jpg

I can't wait to see how Zoe turns out..

Some of you have asked me about getting some painted up and he is willing to do some if you like what you see. Here is the pricing schedule for them.

One Head: $45.oo
Two Heads: $75.oo
Three Heads: $90.oo

Shipping will be 5.25 Priority USPS in the USA or for international it will be 14.00 USPS Priority Flat Rate Small.

Thanks and if you are interested, drop me an email.

Chad
SMcG

[email protected]

Last edited:
Back