FIREFLY CLOTHING THREAD(9/18/12 UPDATED LIST PAGE 1)-SMcG Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't mean to hijack....but if someone has a Book headsculpt painted or not, I would be interested in the shirt. ;)

Got my Mal clothes today Chad. They look great. Very excited.

And thank you much for the 'little' extra you threw in. It will make this incredibly slow process much easier.

:duff

Here's my finished book. As Chad didn't do a Book Shirt I got Skip Are of Project Are to customise one. If anyone wants one just contact him direct (https://www.project-are.com/)

030.JPG

Here's my finished book. As Chad didn't do a Book Shirt I got Skip Are of Project Are to customise one. If anyone wants one just contact him direct (https://www.project-are.com/)

030.JPG

Thanks for the photo. Shirt looks great in photo. Just sent a request off to Project Are for shirt. Thank you so much for the heads up. Wonder if he'd do a dress for River.

Old Grandpa

Thanks for the photo. Shirt looks great in photo. Just sent a request off to Project Are for shirt. Thank you so much for the heads up. Wonder if he'd do a dress for River.

Old Grandpa

if you get him to do the River dress I would be in for one as well.

don't you have one of, if not the, best Book shirt out there already?

You are so right!!! Want to pick up one for my son, for his Book. Star Puffs is no longer making that shirt. Think she only made 1 or 2, and I was lucky enough to get 1 of them.

Old Grandpa

I am the one who originally commissioned D-Art to do the green dress. I am happy with it for the price, but am definitely looking to upgrade. Would love to see SMcG's take on this, with maybe a more accurate material and the beading.

I actually have some material printed off of River's pink dress. I managed to get an image of the pattern and just printed it off on that fabric paper that they sell at walmart. The dress is such a simple plattern that each sheet should be enough for one dress.

Ive been trying to find a tailor who would be willing to do a run. If anyone has any suggestions, post them.

The red dress from d-art studios is actually pretty nice, especially considering the price. With a little bit of futzing it doesn't look so puffy.

Back