Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Les,

I haven't been in this thread in a while and I just read about the recent problems your mom has been having. I assure you, I know what you're going through. My mom has diabetes, high blood pressure and has survived both a Liver Transplant (not many people do) and Kidney Failure, but thankfully she is still here. I am no stranger to those dark nights that you spoke of and I've also had nightmares of losing my mom, lord knows it has come close a few times. I know you are there for her as much as you possibly can be and for that you are a good man, most people just put their parents in homes and forget about them. I just want to say that I am here for you if you ever need someone to talk to, there was many a night I needed a shoulder with no one to be found, I know how lonely a feeling it can be. My prayers are with you and your mom.

Israel

Thanks everyone.
Welcome to my anniversary 6000th post!

No, no Les figures made this week! :lol I may do that soon though. The idea of little me holding Joker heads is too funny. Not as far on anything this week, due to ma issues and what nots, but I am slowly painting when I can.
She is not doing well, and I only just yesterday got to speak to her doctor, so a lot is going on daily with her. I will try to keep you guys informed if things get better in that area.

I will have something headpaint and figurewise to post soon. I just didn't get far enough on them for this post. But, thanks to MaulFan, I have something I can post just to celebrate this milestone for me, low as it is for some here, but for me, I wanted to do something special.

It just so happens that today is my second anniversary here. I have been a member here, at Sideshow Freaks, officially for two years now. (See first post date, and oddly enough, subject posted, a Joker!), so I had Maulfan cook me up a graphic to acknowledge the anniversary and show some of my headpaints in the last two years.
Best celebratory thing I could do under the circumstances.

So, here is my official 6000th post image, and a big, heartfelt THANK YOU to all of you, those I have done work for, and am doing for now. And just know, there is much more to come!

6k.jpg

And for fun and for those curious, a quick look at a test Interrogation Joker head, to see how the new hair and makeup might look....under Arkham Asylum lighting....

IJ005aid.jpg

With flash

IJ002.jpg

And again, thanks to all of you. You guys have kept me going these last couple of weeks. My turn to cheer you all up soon. Many heads and stuff to come! :rock

Til next update...

OH MY GOD!

Firstly, congrats on your 6000th post Les. You've been a really great member of this little community we have here. I am really sorry to hear that your mother is not doing well. I really hope that things get better for you and your family, it seems that this year has definitely not been the greatest.

Secondly, please put me on the list of the interrogation w/ the added hair. You simply keep on impressing me, and I'm sure everyone else with each new post of your work.

outstanding update Les!!!! And great photo montage Sean!

Les, your new Joker is sweeet!! love the messed up makeup and the hair ofcourse.

glad things are looking up for you a bit.

Man Les, you are The King of Ledger Jokers... there is some great work out there, but everytime you unveil a new look its just off the charts :rock :rock :rock

Wow...just wow. Inmate Joker looks fantastic! Congrats on your 2 year anniversary too. MaulFan's collage looks awesome.:rock That would make great wallpaper.

:horror:horror:horror:horror That Head is so freaking Awesome!!!!!!!!!! Theres no word to describe the awesomeness!!!!!!

WOW man... That Joker looks friggin AMAZING. I love how sweaty the hair looks. The smears and rubs are picture perfect, great work bro. :rock:rock:rock

And congrats on the post count man, and Sean did another great job with that image!

:horror:google THAT JOKER IS AMAZING !!!. :bow
It looks waaay to real ... thats just scary. :google

WOW !. :google:monkey1
I don't even know what to say about it !. Its unbelievable !. :rock2

Congrats on the anniversary on the boards and our thoughts and prayers are still with you and your family. :rock

Your 6000th post anniversary couldn't have been celebrated better than that!
Congrats Les!

:drool That Joker is amazing Les! He just looks so freaking pissed of and dangerous! I love it! It really makes me want to make a Arkham Joker now!

Congrats on your 6,000th post and 2 year anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back