Feng's Studio: Equilibrium - Christian Bale (resculpted)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive taken some more pics :)
eq-white-w01a.jpg

eq-white-w03a.jpg

eq-white-w05.jpg

eq-white-f01.jpg

eq-white-f04.jpg

Last edited:
Those are some awesome poses, Jack! Love the white outft too! :rock
Did the sword come with this set as well?

Alright I've just finished painting the last head from the first batch....

Bale-p01.jpg

For those of you whos waiting for the 2nd run .... they'll be ready soon. :)

Welcome to the Equilibrium club.

You have now seen one the best, most underrated films made. Everyone I have told to see this movie comes back raving about it. It is amazing how many people and Sci-Fi fans have not seen this amazing movie. With Bale getting more and more popular as an actor, it is good that fans are starting to look at his earlier work.

I have been a fan since it was released, and to this day it remains one of my favourite films. :D

The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.

So cool!!
smilie-gunkata.gif
smilie-gunkata.gif

I would love to see this film remade (wait for it)....... with the same cast just with a bigger budget
( which i found was the only thing that let this movie down). Ohh and yes love the Gun Kata, it was done so well :chew:emperor

Im doing the 2nd run now ... to be fair, like before im contacting interested buyers in first come first served... this time i have enough to supply you guys.

G'day Mate

This is good to hear. I have sent you a PM regarding this head and also about some other work too :)

cheers

Back