Feng's Studio: Equilibrium - Christian Bale (resculpted)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You owe me a kiss boy~ :rotfl

I really don't want to... but ok...:monkey4
367_2.jpg

Okay guys Sorry if i you havent receive PM replies...
Due to high demand, we are pumping out more casts, so.. once i have the next batch ready i'll let you guys know! :chew

Thanks, Xenoviper! Is there any chance of castings of Feng's other sculpts being made available?

G'day All

Big shout out to Xenoviper, as I just recieved my Painted head in the mail today :)

He was also able to put a neck post on to this head for me so that I can mount it to a Dragon body. Thanks mate.

I fitted this head onto my existing dragon body with the Triad "Enforcer" outfit.

Here are some quick pics. enjoy
equilibriumgif.gif

eq15.jpg

eq9.jpg

eq14.jpg

eq10.jpg

eq11.jpg

eq6.jpg

I will take more pics on weekend. Check out my flickr site to see more pictures :)

cheers

Last edited:
Bloody hell thats awesome!! Nice pics!
Seems like the eyebrow paint is a bit chipped off you might wanna give it a light touch up and it'll be a-okay!
Glad you received it! ;)

Bloody hell thats awesome!! Nice pics!
Seems like the eyebrow paint is a bit chipped off you might wanna give it a light touch up and it'll be a-okay!
Glad you received it! ;)

Actually that was me :eek: :eek: :eek:

In the excitement of opening the box my butter fingers dropped the head. This is probably what caused the chip in the eyebrow. I only noticed after I posted the pictures. I will touch it up soon.

The item was so well packaged that it couldn't have been Australia Post, and there is no way that you would have missed that as your attention to detail is incredible :)

Well spotted by the way :lol

Cheers

GAH! i've been gone too long. are these still available?? i have the Triad Enforcer set w/ the Takara Bale sculpt. it's good but doesn't have the "attitude" Feng's has. can i still get one?

Back